Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sony Unable to go the Distance, bad news are plentyfull
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Sony Unable to go the Distance, bad news are plentyfull - Aug 24, 2006 16:14
These reports shows that Sony probably wont be able to deliver as promised, not nearly enough, only 3 millions for this fiscal year, which ends in March, no where near the reported 6 million.

IGN ladies and gentlemen

if you dont want to go to a new page, i quote (almost unaltered to make sony look worse)

PS3 in Trouble?
CNBC Financial reports possible problems with system manufacturing.
by Jeff Haynes
August 23, 2006 - PS3 consumers may want to try to reserve their pre-order a bit faster than previously thought, according to CNBC Financial News. In an earlier reported bombshell, CNBC Financial News reported that the stock of Sony fell 3.1% to 44.42 dollars a share based on the news from Mitsubishi UFJ that Sony might not be able to produce 6 million units of the forthcoming PS3 as previously reported at E3. According to the report from the company, Sony would not be able to meet its estimates for the fiscal year. Instead, Sony is projected by the group to produce about half, or 3 million units, of the next generation system.

While the information seemed to affect stock prices of the company itself, there was no independent verification of the potential lack of systems on store shelves from Sony itself as this story went to press. As many gamers are aware, the PS3 will launch in Japan on November 11th and in North America, Europe and Australasia on November 17th. We' ll have more on the story as it develops.

okay i didnt alter it! but i wanted to!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message