Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What games would you like to see a sequel of ?
Kannon

• Total Posts : 205
What games would you like to see a sequel of ? - Jan 05, 2006 00:09
Past and current gen games?

Name

System

What did you like about it.

What would you like to see in it?

I can' t aswer this and hope others can.

The list is well to large but all of which, in my opinion, are of outsanding quality.

Don' t be afraid to put games on here because of what others might say about it.

I type too slow to do as i will.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: What games would you like to see a sequel of ? - Jan 05, 2006 00:27
Psi Ops: Mindgate Conspiracy

Id like to see a sequel to this game on the 360, it was a super cool game, last parts got a little silly, but not enough to make it anything but really cool.

Also, id like to see a follow up to the game Outcast from the pc. it was a really cool game, never got to complete it though, because a friend borrowed it from me while i went to a music festival, and he had completed it when i got back, and somehow the will to play had gone with the booze, ofcourse that should be for the 360 as well
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: What games would you like to see a sequel of ? - Jan 05, 2006 07:06
Brute Force

Xbox

Individual Team Cooperation and Techniques

In the sequel, I would like to see it have a graphic makeover. To me, the characters looked a little thick or glossy at times. Same thing occurred with the DOA series. In the DOA Ultimate, they decreased the modeling size and matched it with the DOA Volleyball look. Which made it better looking as well. Also, would like to see the team members with some more unique moves rather than just one. Only Brutus had 3 abilities and everyone else just had one technique. Also, emphasize more on each team members abilities. Such as Hawk should be able to have a sneak mode/close combat. Flint should have a potential Threat Identifier permanantly for all targets/she should be the one bypassing technology. Tex should be able to have M60s at all times/operate vehicle' s weaponry. Brutus should have a true rage mode where he can charge 2-3 aliens at a time/also a short ranged pouncing technique. I would also make the enemies harder to kill and with different abilites as well such as SW: Republic Commando type. To be honest RC is almost like BF but, RC was better designed. Anyways, this is just a tip of the iceburg. There are a few more adjustments that could be made to make that game the game of the year.
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: What games would you like to see a sequel of ? - Jan 05, 2006 09:01
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Nintendo DS

I loved everything about it bar the heavy backtracking in Twilight Town. Although, even then, I believe meeting Doopliss and reading his witty phrases before challenging him along to the tune of some rather funny circus music was worth it in the end. I also believe that this game fits the description " sweet and simple" perfectly.

On the DS, it should obviously make good use of each of the system' s features- especially the touch screen(which could be used to control the special moves, among other things). Meeting up with (Mc)Flurry again could allow you to use the microphone. Wireless co-op could be pretty cool as well,(with each player as one character, ie. Mario and Yoshi? Maybe even an online option) or a plumber versus plumber style " Challenge Mode" (co-op might work well with a Mario & Luigi...). Dual screen could cover massive boss fights, the locations, etc. Perhaps Cranky Kong could be the villain that wants to unleash a creature- which turns out to be a barrel throwing, classic arcade Donkey Kong(nostalgia)!

Thank the lord that Kingdom Hearts is getting a (direct) sequel(apparently even a threequel!)!!! I can feel in my heart(pun intended) that I am more than half past CoM.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: What games would you like to see a sequel of ? - Jan 05, 2006 10:56
Armada

The orginal was on Dreamcast. You could play up to 4 players. An astroids style action shooter rpg game. You could play up to 4 players and stuff.

They were making Armada 2 for dreamcast but then it got cancelled. Was going to have awesome online play with millions of different items. A bunch of people quit or something so it got cancelled then they said it was going to be on PS2 then said it was going to be on Xbox. There is even a page for it on xbox.com that has the release date set at 2/1/2004 but it never came out lol. http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/a/armada2/

Anyways a bunch of guys quit and no one could understand the code or something lame like that so they just all out cancelled it is what I heard.

I would really like to see this game on Xbox 360 with high def graphics and online multiplayer.
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: What games would you like to see a sequel of ? - Jan 05, 2006 14:14
Streets of Rage, using a totally powerful next-gen ' 2d' engine, online 4 player mode, loads of super/collectable moves/costumes and music from Yuzo koshiro.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: What games would you like to see a sequel of ? - Jan 05, 2006 15:39
Nights Into Dreams. Come oooon, it' s 10 years old this year, or at least it will be round christmas time. I' ve got my fingers crossed for a " 10th Birthday Celebration" remake on 360 and PS3.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll