Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Microsoft boo boos!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Microsoft boo boos! - Jun 07, 2006 21:51
Ginjirou is right, there' s way too much Sony bashing here. So instead of wasting posts arguing about what Sony has and hasn' t done right, lets discuss what Microsoft have done wrong since their entry into the games industry.

I' ll start by saying ...

...the Xbox was way too big. I think Microsoft should have put more money into minimizing the size of the console. Perhaps even doing what Nintendo do with their handhelds and Sony do with their own consoles, and releasing modified, re-designed revisions of their hardware.

...the original Xbox pad was a joke. While the analog stick placement and inclusion of proper triggers were nice, the pad was simply way to big to be comfortable in the hands of the average non-giant.

...not securing more Japanese content was a huge mistake, if only because it' s equally popular in the west as it is in Japan. Xbox was laden with western developed, shader heavy titles, many of which lacked any sense of style.

...Xbox 360' s BC, while not completely rubbish, has been a joke as far as making the most popular titles compatible. I sold my Xbox just before getting my 360 at launch and was pissed off to find that i couldn' t play Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, the KoF & Metal Slug games and Conker: Live & Reloaded. Microsoft' s decision to pick and choose titles has been very unfair on gamers.

...not getting Virtua Fighter 5 for 360 is a crime and J Allard should pay with his life!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll