Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Dragon Quest 8 Demo and free Slime Keychain
Phoenixxx1974

• Total Posts : 332
Dragon Quest 8 Demo and free Slime Keychain - Sep 27, 2005 11:25
hey if you want a demo of Dragon quest 8 with a free slime keychain go here

http://www.dragonquest8.com/register.php

this is suposed to be one of the biggest games of the year (well second to Kingdom hearts 2 of course that is alot bigger here then DQ is).
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Dragon Quest 8 Demo and free Slime Keychain - Sep 27, 2005 12:53

Who is collecting my personal information and is it shared with anyone?
The information that you disclose on the Square Enix Websites is collected by Square Enix or by a vendor on Square Enix' s behalf; and, is used in accordance with the practices set forth above. Vendors (or agents) are entities that provide support for the internal operations of our Websites and who only use the information we share with them (or that they collect on our behalf) for purposes of internal fulfillment (e.g., online product fulfillment). For example, we may share personal information with entities as is necessary to process credit card payments for purchases you make on our Websites and to ship your products to you. Vendors are required to handle the shared information in accordance with this Privacy Policy.

We may disclose your personal information to our consultants for marketing analysis and strategies for our Websites. Our consultants are prohibited by contract from using or disclosing this information to any other parties, or using this information for any other purposes.

We may share your personal information that we obtained through your website registration with our business partners so that they could contact you directly about products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. Our business partners have agreed to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the personal information they obtain from us. If you do not want your information to be shared with our business partners, you may opt-out by unchecking the appropriate box when you register.

We may disclose personal information in the good faith belief that we are required to do so by law, including but not limited to disclosure to law enforcement or other government officials in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose you or us to legal liability. In addition, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar event, Square Enix' s customer information may be transferred to our successor or assign.

They didn' t give me that option in paragraph 3 on signing up for this game demo. I really hate junk mail and especially when it comes from vendors(which is stated in the 1st paragraph) who think they know what type of games I like playing. Hehe...thought I' d just mention about that. I' m big on junk mail stuff and that' s why I hardly sign up for " FREE" things.
< Message edited by kombatfighter -- 27 Sep 05 20:56:12 >
Phoenixxx1974

RE: Dragon Quest 8 Demo and free Slime Keychain - Sep 27, 2005 12:56
i don' t care about junk mail if i get free stuff, i just hit delete key to get rid of spam mail if i get any.
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Dragon Quest 8 Demo and free Slime Keychain - Sep 27, 2005 12:57
No, I' m talking about real physical junk mail that comes from the postman that the dog chases down the street. Notice that it asked for your address?!?
Phoenixxx1974

RE: Dragon Quest 8 Demo and free Slime Keychain - Sep 27, 2005 13:00
oh that is nothing don' t care abut that stuff at all. Just throw it away if it doesn' t interest you . Spam mail is more of a bother then junk mail. Hey it' s a free demo of a cool game and a cool free key chain.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll