Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Product not yet rated
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
Product not yet rated - Apr 16, 2006 02:37
...OMG have you seen the new official Dead Rising trailer yet?....

...check it at:

http://uk.media.xbox360.ign.com/media/748/748396/vids_1.aspx

....it doesn' t look next-gen at all, but the gameplay and story look like more fun than teenage DD-cups... ...lightsabers too!...

...i really need a 42" HD Plasma..
< Message edited by Bishonen -- 15 Apr 06 18:38:33 >
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: Product not yet rated - Apr 16, 2006 02:45
That video has been around for months .. its good isnt it!, tho the latest screens show even less detail for some reason.. Capcom are desprately trying to get this to run at 60fps.
Bishonen

RE: Product not yet rated - Apr 17, 2006 01:44
..anyone know if Dead Rising is going to be Live enabled?...

...this is the type of game that just HAS to have 4 player co-op over Live.... ...can you imagine the WTF ROFLMFAO fun?...

....i gotta say that i am REALY impressed with Capcom' s 360 loving... ....i think that with all the Japanese support for MS this gen, 360 could do really well, regardless of Nintendo or Sony...
...i think that this will be purely down to quality Japanese products pi$$ing all-over half @$$ed PC ports, a fate which my ex-box had to be put down because of...

...exclusive western games made specifically for 360 should also be really good too...
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Product not yet rated - Apr 17, 2006 04:57
I' ve got some cool news for you - F.E.A.R is coming to 360 (not the sequel - the PC game)
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Product not yet rated - Apr 17, 2006 06:30

' ve got some cool news for you - F.E.A.R is coming to 360 (not the sequel - the PC game)

Well,they said they was gonna add the sequals on each diffrent plattform and take advantage of them,this is just a way to get the 360 gamers into whats happening into FEAR world.

If you played FEAR you know how the game ended in one of the most spectacular and intresting endings ever seen,and its a really " cliff hanger" that people need to know about before playing the sequal.
Bishonen

RE: Product not yet rated - Apr 25, 2006 06:23
...great...

...another three year late, half@$$ed PC port.... ....the excitement is killing me....

...heck... ...i think I' ll totally forget about Dead Rising and save all my bucks for FEAR...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll