Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Held this off long enuff - JFK Reloaded
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Held this off long enuff - JFK Reloaded - Nov 23, 2004 04:43
So ya the gameplay is this you act the role of Lee Harvey Oswald and attempt to recreate to near perfection that exact day in which he shot JFK. The underlying reason for this is to prove that Lee acted alone and that it was possible what he did.

You can d/l the game for $10 which enters you in the competition where the winner (whom ever gets the most accurate) gets $100,000.

I can see the reason behind the game, but also see why ppl may have obvious disgust for it. What are your thoughts ppl?

detailed much better here Kikizo duh
< Message edited by Mass X -- 11/23/2004 4:56:04 AM >
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Held this off long enuff - JFK Reloaded - Nov 24, 2004 07:24
Spong wrote the best article on this:

Funny old place, America. SPOnG spends quite a lot of time over there and for some reason, we only tend to meet nice American people. And yet most of them would seem to be crazed right-wing reactionary lunatics.

And it’s quite funny what winds them up. You’d think that starving half the planet to death and destabilising much of the world in pursuit of making its richest citizens richer would cause a certain amount of outcry but apparently not, that’s all fine.

What Americans really seem to hate is a computer game in which you try and blow mafia-linked womaniser JFK’s head off, playing as CIA stooge Lee Harvey Oswald.

Read the rest here: http://news.spong.com/x?art=8020
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Held this off long enuff - JFK Reloaded - Nov 28, 2004 19:33
cool thanks i didnt know that and im going to try that out but thats knid of sad
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Held this off long enuff - JFK Reloaded - Nov 28, 2004 21:09
Ahhh...it' s always nice to see Europeans who think they know everything...Well I' m going to tell you a secret about America...we are the Axis of Evil...we all worship Satan...I dance on the corpses of starved children while eating my Big Mac from McDonalds.

I could care less about that videogame, but I think that article is biased at best.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Held this off long enuff - JFK Reloaded - Nov 30, 2004 04:25
I heard a story, on the local news, about this game.

They made it sound like it was a distasteful game created by psychos and played by lunatics.

It is no worse than the GTA series, yet it' s considered too violent.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll