Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 SOME Fresh NEWS
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
SOME Fresh NEWS - Feb 13, 2006 05:48
1.MS gaming handheld - that was just a speculation - noone from MS never said anything like that (Peter MOORE at DICE)

2.Windows VISTA:
- Games folder as default (just like My Documents)
- New instalation procedure (quick and plug& play - to bring the console ease of use to PC' s)
-100% Games Stability (one of the priorities of Vista)
-Info on games next to their titles (reviews,publisher and so on)

What' s more Peter said they are sorry for neglecting their No1 platform - the PC and that this time around they will support PC gaming more lively plus make it more console like experience.

360 should be at stores in a couple of weeks

3.Tekken for PSP is in development and we' ll know more soon. (gamespot)

4.DS seriously kicked Sony' s ass - it not only sold better than PSP or PS2 , but stole some market share from PS2 - the year before DS Sony had 50-60% of software marketshare in Japan - in 2005 about 40-45% belonged to DS and 36% to Sony.Sony had one Million seller and nintendo had quite a few.

Now I know what Sony meant when they said they don' t see DS as a psp competitor - those guys are smarter than I thought :)

5.DS lite has some ugly thing going on - the GBA carts don' t fit entirely (about 0,5 cm is left out)

That' s all I can remember :)

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message