Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Filipino Inventor, Car that Run on Water, DS Perhaps in the Future ?
Jax Jordan

• Total Posts : 1
Filipino Inventor, Car that Run on Water, DS Perhaps in the Future ? - Aug 19, 2004 08:01
http://www.wasserauto.de/html/daniel_dingel.aspx

Here is the proof that the man from the Manila, Philippines, his name is Daniel Dingle, since 1969 has been tinkering with the concept that Water can fuel a car, his mileage is awesome, 500 km per 1 Gallon of Tap Water or Salt Water, that is about 300 plus miles per 1 gallon of Water if converted, really awesome. 30 years had past and he still fighting and living the dream, to bad he cannot get a great deal of support from the Philippine Gov' t. He wants to get an international patent, if someone from his country that can read this hope you can help the man, its no Ford or Toyota or even a Mercedes that created this, its from the land of the Jeepneys.

Now your thinking what is this had to do with the DS or even the PSP, the BATTERY LIFE !!! I had to present the facts before I post a title like " DS that Runs On Water" so that people will not think that i' m a lunatic or something, Now here are proof and facts that someday our electronic gadget like Nintedo DS, TV' s or Cars, will use water for fuel or electric energy, if our man for Manila can do it, so can Nintedo and Sony .

Can you imagine what would be the cost of say a DS if it uses water instead of batteries ? Its nice to dream that we can get the PSP for as little as $ 89.99 come launch.

The original site is in German, but you can use Google to translate it, Go to www.google.com, type Daniel Dingle on the search bar, then click on translate so you can read it in english.

Go Daniel Dingle !!! PSP that runs on water, WOW !!!

by the way his prototype car is a modified Toyota Corolla v1.6 GLi 1990

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message