Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 never before seen xbox games at Halo2 launch event
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
never before seen xbox games at Halo2 launch event - Nov 04, 2004 22:21

Halo 2 is set to release at midnight on Monday, November 8, 2004. The premiere West Coast launch event will be at EB Games' Universal CityWalk location, and the event will also feature gameplay of never-before-seen Xbox titles on the Xbox Console Coach.

Halo 2, the long-awaited sequel that continues the story of Master Chief, has accumulated an astonishing 1.5 million pre-orders (and counting). Developed by Bungie Studios, the game will be released exclusively for the Microsoft Xbox.

With over five million units sold worldwide, the Halo franchise, which includes the first release, Halo: Combat Evolved (2001), and now Halo 2 (2004), has received worldwide recognition and critical acclaim, raising the bar for first-person shooter games.

EB Games expects the Universal CityWalk launch to be an extremely popular event, with swarms of dedicated fans eager to get their hands on the new title. New Halo 2 accessories will also be available, further exciting the gaming community. Microsoft and EB Games representatives will also be on location to meet with fans and answer questions.

The launch event is scheduled for Monday, November 8, 2004, at 9 P.M. Pacific (12 A.M. Eastern) at the EB Games Universal CityWalk store at 1000 Universal Studios Blvd, Ste 101, in Universal City, California. For more information about EB Games and midnight release events for Halo 2 Click Here
< Message edited by Mass X -- 11/4/2004 5:22:10 PM >
Xtreme

• Total Posts : 272
RE: never before seen xbox games at Halo2 launch event - Nov 05, 2004 17:01
i got my ilovebees special dvd last night at the halo 2 party near me....very cool!
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: never before seen xbox games at Halo2 launch event - Nov 05, 2004 20:10
Hey! Did you see that Halo 2 commercial on TV? It' s the same promo movie offered on the net...but it looks so much cooler on the TV.

I' ll be waiting at my local Gamestop on Monday night!!!

*mouth watering*

(thinking...die Covenant scum!)*

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread