Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 From Game To Reality...Just Suppose...
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
From Game To Reality...Just Suppose... - Aug 18, 2004 23:23
Think about all the videogames you have ever played...

Now, if you could have any creature, item, or weapon to bring into the real world from any game, what would it be?

For me...I would have to say the dragon from Panzer Dragoon: Orta. I picked this creature, because I like the way it can morph into three different dragons, the fact that it is good-natured/protective/loyal to its rider, and the fact that it would be cool to be able to fly anywhere at anytime!
Vysehrahd

• Total Posts : 46
RE: From Game To Reality...Just Suppose... - Aug 19, 2004 15:39
hmmm this just came off the top of my head, but Kurt' s suit from MDK2 seems quite appealing at the moment. with the built in parachute to the limitless ammunition gatling gun on the arm, not to mention how sexy it would make you look...
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: From Game To Reality...Just Suppose... - Aug 19, 2004 15:42
I want Samus' suit from Metroid Prime, fully loaded!
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: From Game To Reality...Just Suppose... - Aug 19, 2004 17:08
That' s easy. The item you used in Chrono Trigger to travel through time.
tworaw

• Total Posts : 20
RE: From Game To Reality...Just Suppose... - Aug 20, 2004 00:11
I would have to say all that coke Tommy Vercetti had in Vice City.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: From Game To Reality...Just Suppose... - Aug 20, 2004 12:26

I would have to say all that coke Tommy Vercetti had in Vice City.

To each his (or her) own...

I wouldn' t use it, but I might sell it for the money...then go buy all the videogames that I love so much (past and present). That' s my Heaven!

music_maniac1965

• Total Posts : 70
RE: From Game To Reality...Just Suppose... - Aug 20, 2004 14:17
does it has to be a suite/item from a game ? if not:

mine would be the Delorean from back to the future. way cool and stylish way to travel trough time.

if it had to be a game item/suite, then i' d go for " super sonic" . sonic' s so blindingly fast, that he' d be flying right over the ground.
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: From Game To Reality...Just Suppose... - Aug 24, 2004 04:41
I would say Hmmm.... Umbrella Corporation. That company fascinates me. It' s just so secretive not even the people that work there know what' s going on. It' s also very scary. I like to imagine the chaos if the Virus spread all of New York City... *Gasp* What am I thinking.... I am not insane!
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: From Game To Reality...Just Suppose... - Aug 24, 2004 05:15
I dunno I guess it would either be Dante' s gun' s or #47' s Nickle plated ballers...

Im not one them gun fanatics (actually ive never held a gun) but to have one of thoese 2 mounted in a glass case...

A more fantasy style thing would be them powers the cats have in Blinx...the game wasn' t that great, but the ability would lead to years of good fun.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: From Game To Reality...Just Suppose... - Aug 24, 2004 05:23
For me it would either be Uriah the windworm from Space Harrier, the Dragon from the original Panzer Dragoon on the Saturn, OR some device that allows me to travel through time.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: From Game To Reality...Just Suppose... - Aug 24, 2004 12:17
Master Chief suit for me and I' m not talking about that ghey looking one that guy made. I' m talking about an actual functioning suit, shield and all.

If we are talking movie then I' d have to go with the Predator attire, invisibility cloak and all.
IORI YAGAMI1211

• Total Posts : 185
RE: From Game To Reality...Just Suppose... - Aug 24, 2004 15:17
i had to think about it so this is wah t i cameup with..... The Ragnarok ship from FF 8. that thing isso bad ass i would just keep it the drive way so pl can look at it and say " DAMN" . the Gunblade would be cool to, but the Ship is the thing I would LOVE to have
Bling

• Total Posts : 67
RE: From Game To Reality...Just Suppose... - Aug 27, 2004 00:28
The shaver from metal gear solid 2............
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: From Game To Reality...Just Suppose... - Sep 02, 2004 17:04
Oh my goodness I had a dream not to long ago that I was inside my apartment and when I looked outside my window I saw live Pokemon. Now it was scary because they were I mean they looked so real I felt like I was there where um the Pidgyodos where flying everywhere and I could see there feathers and stuff. and a creature that looked like Jinx was floating in the air. Now that was scary. then oh man it' s so hard to tell but all I can say if Pokemon were real I would be scared to death.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: From Game To Reality...Just Suppose... - Sep 02, 2004 21:56
At the moment I' m goign throguh Ninja Gaiden and have a burning desire to be a Ninja! Just think how cool it would be to do all the acrobatics in real life. And being so good with a sword... wow, you' d really be able to impress the ladies ^_^ I don' t think my girlfriend would be too happy with that bit though...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll