Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What should my LIVE GT be?
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
What should my LIVE GT be? - Jun 25, 2007 14:47
Ok so here is my dilemma: my brother and I are getting a 360 and splitting the cost and doing the same for LIVE so we need to have a Gamer Tag we can both agree on.

So as I have mentioned and as you can see from my username here I go by torr and my brother who is obsessed with The Matrix calls himself Neo on most games and such.

My brother' s idea was that we combine the names, which I think might work but we need a name that doesn' t sound really gay like Eddie_The_Hated or Homo Pocket.

The first and prolly most obvious combo is Torrneo but I have been told it sounds like a poverty stricken third world country(i.e Borneo) so wat do you alls think about it.

The same person that dissed the first idea decided that Neotorr would be cool but to me that screams neo-nazi or possibly worse some kind of electronica/punk remix thing.

So post your comments, critizisms, suggestions, and watever else you can think of(which I know at least one of you will do).

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll