Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 M$ Price Drop Promotion In UK
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
M$ Price Drop Promotion In UK - Sep 10, 2004 02:34
£99 Xbox Goes On The Move

Microsoft launches an initiative to promote the new price point, by using a fleet of trucks.

Microsoft this week launched an initiative to promote the new Xbox price point, by using a fleet of lorries, taking stock to Tesco stores around the country, advertising the new price.

Microsoft believes this move – using a Fleet Media campaign across the Tesco lorries (pictured) – is an early start to promotions in the run up to Christmas

Stephen McGill, head of Xbox marketing commented: “There is no better medium to announce the great new low Xbox price than Fleet Media, the fast growing, high impact transport medium.

“We believe our simple message ‘Xbox for £99.99’ will really hit home with a mass audience as our Fleet Media campaign clocks up thousands of miles every day on the Tesco fleet.”

" We are really pleased Xbox is the first brand in the games industry to use this innovative advertising solution,” said Simon Boyd buying manager, games at Tesco. “We are confident that this new advertising medium will drive substantial benefits as a cost effective alternative to billboard advertising."
toxicavenger

• Total Posts : 92
RE: M$ Price Drop Promotion In UK - Sep 10, 2004 06:21
how much does that make in us $$ ? if its less than $ 150, im gonna turn green and explode outa my shirt. but mabey that' s the gas station tuna salad i ate.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll