Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 mortal kombat 3
360 Fanatic Kid

• Total Posts : 6
mortal kombat 3 - Oct 21, 2006 22:37
where is mortal kombat 3 it was on marketplace on xbox 360 for a few hours then dissappeard i was very dissappointed becuase mortal kombat is such a legnd of a game and i bet every one would agree with me but apparently there xbox live arcade gam is suppose to be on the market place next week wednesday and it only cost 800 microsft points so bring on the classics
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: mortal kombat 3 - Oct 22, 2006 04:40
Major Nelson did say that it would be up again, they had put up a uncompleted version before they were supposed to. He also said that Project 8 Would be up very soon.

Er, just checked he says both are up and working currently.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: mortal kombat 3 - Oct 22, 2006 05:12
Firstly, it isn' t Mortal Kombat 3, it' s Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.. it came out after MK3 and has loads more characters.

Secondly, it' s available now and i have it. It kicks ass and is waaaaay better than SF2: Hyper Fighting!
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: mortal kombat 3 - Oct 22, 2006 05:33

Firstly, it isn' t Mortal Kombat 3, it' s Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.. it came out after MK3 and has loads more characters.

Aye?? WTF correct the poor guy when he was stating the tile in general?? Whats this ' I think i know more than you bullshite!?' ....

Its soo annoying man.

Secondly, it' s available now and i have it. It kicks ass and is waaaaay better than SF2: Hyper Fighting!

Yeah, its it much well suited to the 360' s pad.. Im liking it too..

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll