Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Is it Just me or is the PS3 Looking Better?
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Is it Just me or is the PS3 Looking Better? - Sep 17, 2005 16:21
First of all, i dont care about the techonial junk, i dont care if the ps3 can do 1.8Tflops of extra floating point things than the 360, or that the 360 has built in ram to aviod slow down or whatever.

Looking at the PS3 in game pic compared to that of the 360, i have to say that the ps3 is looking better. Yes you may say that ps3 only has a handful of ingame shots but just compareing that early code like MGS4 to something like Quake 4, which when i saw it, didnt really impress me, unlike MGS. Even the fact that quake 4 is much closer to final code than MGS4 is, is a real eye opener. Hell, its not just quake 4 and mgs4, look at warhawk for the ps3 and perfect dark zero, In generall dispite the early code, ps3 is generally looking better than 360 in my opoion. Of course i could be wrong.

As more and more ingame shots are shown [i am not counting those vids shown at e3] the comparison is made more clear. And with the 6 month or so time to work on the ps3 things can only get better. The 360 is basicly finshed as of now, the realse is drawing ever nearer [10th december].

While Nothing can be said as of yet which is more powerfull, as nobody has either machine, so this is pure speculation and should be treated as such. But just looking at those pics makes me think. How will the two compare? and will earlyer hardware prove to be more powerfull than newer hardware? Only time will tell i guess.

Thats my two cents.
If i had two cents.
Which i dont......

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message