Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 DS In Europe
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
DS In Europe - Mar 11, 2005 16:58
The two screened wonder his the shelves of the UK and the rest of Europe today and as far as I can tell has been as well received here as the rest of the world. The best thing for Nintendo is that Sony haven' t got their act together over here not even offering a tentative date for the PSP launch.

DS games were selling out fast, my local games shop was unusually swamped. I picked up Mario 64 DS and Wario Ware. I did want project Rub but I was told the game had already sold out, possibly as enough of it hadn' t been ordered.

Oh well. The games at the moment are great. Wario Ware is still puzzling but fun and Mario is ace. I never played Mario 64 for the N64 and never will... I' m just wanting to get into the game a bit as Yoshi is annoying me. The mini games in Mario 64 S were a nice treat too. The bo-omb slingshot shooting minigame being the most fun.

One other thing to note is how ace the backscreen light is. I plugged in a GBA game just to see how it' d look... while the screen is a tad smaller I thought it' s much bloody brighter! Bare in mind I struggled with the first GBA and not the SP.

Two thumbs up, I just hope games in the future can keep up the innovation levels.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll