Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Many Natural Motion Endorphin videos EDIT2: My own video added
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Many Natural Motion Endorphin videos EDIT2: My own video added - Mar 01, 2007 04:14
Youtube

I soooo owanna fuckn play with this but I even more so wanna play a game using this shit!
< Message edited by Mass X -- 4 Mar 07 17:25:39 >
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Many Natural Motion Endorphin videos - Mar 01, 2007 06:00
That is awesome. I wonder when this came out, I hadn' t heard of it before this.
Mass X

RE: Many Natural Motion Endorphin videos - Mar 01, 2007 06:15
Theres a free download on the natural motion site. Tho i dont know hwo limited it is as the licensed ones range from $945-2000 per month or somthing. Wish their were an option for hobbiest.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Many Natural Motion Endorphin videos - Mar 01, 2007 06:41
I am looking forward to seeing this in some games.
< Message edited by Silentbomber -- 4 Mar 07 16:12:08 >
Mass X

RE: Many Natural Motion Endorphin videos - Mar 01, 2007 07:43
Its being used in Indiana Jones and Star Wars I dont know what part Rockstar is using tho.
Mass X

RE: Many Natural Motion Endorphin videos EDIT: My own pics added - Mar 02, 2007 04:02
I havent learned how to make my own scenes however I do know a few things so far and had fun editing a basic " kick" scene.

Origionally the guy just ran and got kicked. I added the sever plus froce impact to the legs to make them go flying plus adding a behavior to the upper torso to catch his fall.

I dont know how to export videos or if itd even let me without the full product license but heres some screen caps:

Mass X

RE: Many Natural Motion Endorphin videos EDIT: My own pics added - Mar 04, 2007 00:02
Screw the screencaps Im making videos now! Just as soon as my firts one uploads onto youtube I shall show you all my amatuer attempt!

... :( ... its so boring compared to the other videos out there. But hell im still learning so its all good. The blasted tutorials wont work so Im teaching myself thru observation and trial and error. Shows how easy teh tech is to learn I suggest you all give it a go.
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: Many Natural Motion Endorphin videos EDIT: My own pics added - Mar 04, 2007 01:15
" Natural Endorphin Engine"

They might as well call the next big engine Pure Sex

Anyway, I' ve on 3D stuff before but never use a d/l engine from a company before.

How does it work? I have Maya or 3D Studio Max, or does it run in its own application?

I' m curious. It would help me alot in my animation work.
Mass X

RE: Many Natural Motion Endorphin videos EDIT: My own pics added - Mar 04, 2007 22:07
It comes with Maya or at leats a lite version of ti I think. But you can use any other app with it.

Im not sure the full extent of this since Im using the free learning edition. But so far its rather simple to use and create with. There various presets that can be tweaked to achieve many random yet natural and realistic results. And theres ways to create you own things and what not. you simply drop in items onto a timeline and go from there.

Of course theres so much mroe you can do wiht it but since i cant get the tutorials to work i been on my own as to figuring out how things work.

Still tho its a free download so I suggest giving it a try and messing around with t as theres really absolutly nothing to lose from doing so.

As for my youtube vid the dman thing wont leave the procsessing stage so i dunno I may need to re upload it again.
Mass X

RE: Many Natural Motion Endorphin videos EDIT2: My own video added - Mar 05, 2007 01:26
Mass X

RE: Many Natural Motion Endorphin videos EDIT2: My own video added - Mar 05, 2007 03:05
Yes i know I' m practically talking to myself in this thread, but owwwwelllll.

Anyways heres a vastly improved clip call Jack in the Box Surprise! So ignore the firts clip and enjoy this one!
Youtube
< Message edited by Mass X -- 4 Mar 07 19:06:00 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Many Natural Motion Endorphin videos EDIT2: My own video added - Mar 05, 2007 03:26
I can' t wait for simulated real world physics in games. Looking at games like Crysis, I don' t care about graphical advances after that, I want to see better physics and A.I. This engine, even if it' s very basic is a step in the right direction.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 4 Mar 07 19:28:55 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message