Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Folklore boss battle
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
Folklore boss battle - Jun 28, 2007 10:45
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21015.aspx

why am i not impressed like many people on gametrailers?? may be because i' m playing Kameo and i was much more amazed by the quality of graphic , Kameo looks in some areas EXTREMLY good, areas where there is nature even if it has that plastic feel, the detail on the my SD scren is amazing, a lot of effects , fantastic art, i can see that Rare didn' t lost it' s edge in graphics and the best yet to come.

seeing folklore however... the enviroment seems dead, the weed doesn' t move with the wind, lack of colors ( which is an art style) , i see nothing impressive , except the boss but then again , we' ve seen Lost planet.

the gameplay doesn' t seem attractive neither but that is very hard to judge from a video.
DontPeeOnBilly

• Total Posts : 216
RE: Folklore boss battle - Jun 28, 2007 21:10
Graphics look mediocre, the " art style" is a bit better. The gameplay looked too hectic to figure out anything from it. I guess I have a moderate anticipation for it.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll