Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 WOW! Talk about someone getting knocked the f*** OUT! Check out this video!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
WOW! Talk about someone getting knocked the f*** OUT! Check out this video! - Jul 09, 2004 03:36
DAMN!!!
That punch came out of no where, I' m surprised that dude' s head remained attached to his body. Even I could feel the after shocks of that punch way down where I live.

Anyways I found the post knock-out trash talking pretty funny as well, hehe..

http://nippon3.homestead.com/files/suckerpunch.wmv

If there' s too much traffic on the link above here' s an alternate one:

http://wwworionzcom.homestead.com/files/suckerpunch.wmv
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 7/9/2004 3:38:04 AM >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: WOW! Talk about someone getting knocked the f*** OUT! Check out this video! - Jul 09, 2004 07:43
My official review:

It always gives me a warm feeling seeing our youths contributing so much to society. With their top-notch language skills, " can do" attitude, and a hugely diverse vocabulary, these individuals will make the world a better place for all.

Let' s take a look at the video as it progresses. It may contain spoilers, but who cares?

A shirtless black man seems to have an issue with a white man in a t-shirt. Evidentally the two men are cousins, since the shirtless black man refers to the white man as " cuz" quite often. The shirtless man has quite a bit of self confidence, referring to himself as " cool" . The white guy is shoved by two other guys. As the white guy uses his impeccable speech skills, his shirtless black cousin comes from his blind spot and tenderly taps his fist against the white guy' s chin, indicating that he feels the white guy is out of line. After the white guy falls, he is referred to as a " n****r" by the shirtless black man indicating that the black community is reaching out to white people, allowing them to be n****rs now as well. It is a deep display of love between the two races. The shirtless black man seems to think that he is " all that" for hitting the white man from his blind spot. This indicates that even cheap shots are valid and respectable methods attack. After the white guy gets back up, everyone gets together and does cocaine. The end.
Terry Bogard

RE: WOW! Talk about someone getting knocked the f*** OUT! Check out this video! - Jul 09, 2004 13:52
LOL.. That cheap shot artist who suckered punched that poor guy could not put a sentence together at all.

" YALL JUDGE US WRONG CAUSE I' M SO F' n COOL

CUZ IT HURTS ME CUZ That yall look at me like that
CAUSE I' m so Cool."
Joe Redifer

RE: WOW! Talk about someone getting knocked the f*** OUT! Check out this video! - Jul 09, 2004 22:00
They both should have just sit down, had a cup of tea, and discussed their issue through intelligent and meaningful dialog. Oh wait...
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: WOW! Talk about someone getting knocked the f*** OUT! Check out this video! - Jul 10, 2004 03:19
Yeah, I agree with Joe, they should have had a cup of cammolille tea and relaxed!
Terry Bogard

RE: WOW! Talk about someone getting knocked the f*** OUT! Check out this video! - Jul 10, 2004 04:19
OR they could have dealt with their issues over a game of DDR.
Joe Redifer

RE: WOW! Talk about someone getting knocked the f*** OUT! Check out this video! - Jul 10, 2004 05:32
I wonder if there will be a videogame based on this video?
Terry Bogard

RE: WOW! Talk about someone getting knocked the f*** OUT! Check out this video! - Jul 10, 2004 05:39
There is, it' s called Double Dragon ;)..

The guy who got knocked out was Abobo, and the guys that shoved and knocked out the dude were Billy and Jimmy Reeeeee.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll