Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 So for all you high school kids...
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
So for all you high school kids... - May 01, 2004 14:41
When is your prom? Mine happens to be tonight. I' m a bit nervous. I haven' t been to a dance in a few years and I haven' t actually danced since 7th grade. This is my senior prom though so I pretty much have to go.

I' m going with a girl that I' ve wanted to go out with all yeat and just finally got the guts to ask. We' re going to take pictures at her house for a while and I get to meet her family(three hottest sisters EVER!!!). Hopefully I won' t do anything stupid.

From there I' ll be heading to a country club where I' ll meet up with a group of friends my date and I will be staying with for the night. We' ll take more pictures and then head off to eat.

After dinner we' ll be heading to the prom. It' s a few hours long I believe. I' m not very interested in the prom itself. I hate dancing so this will just be the bump in the road bfore our niht time festivities.

We' re going out to a track girl' s house(it' s a bunch of track runners that I' m going with). We' ll be camping out in her yard for the night. That should be fun. I' ll be tired as hell though which sucks. I only got four hours of sleep last night. I got home at 2am from my regional track meet. I feel completely exhausted.

Hopefully I' ll have a good time. I really don' t know what to expect. I' ll be with a bunch of really good people so it can' t be that bad.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: So for all you high school kids... - May 01, 2004 15:22
Wow I completely forgot about prom at my school...I wonder if it passed or hasnt happened yet Well Im not going neways[:' (] Ill probably head to various parties which will most likly be at a few of my friends places...and I' ll do various party things...

Hmm I should find out when it is neways just in case I have a sudden change of mind, but its probably to late neways. Ima raver type guy so itd probably be weird to go into a different type of music atmosphere and act somwhat normal...got i havent slept in sucha long time...im rambling...ok im done..chancea are ill edit this later when im more in the right state of mind...heheh 3 hot sisters...
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: So for all you high school kids... - May 01, 2004 15:23
My prom is 2 weeks from today.
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: So for all you high school kids... - May 01, 2004 16:26
My prom would be a couple weeks away 4 years ago haha
konrad

• Total Posts : 431
RE: So for all you high school kids... - May 02, 2004 12:22
Hmmm, i think it is soon, but not sure. I was outside skating with my frinds and we saw my neighbor all spiffed out in his tux and his girl taking pictures, laughed and said, man i know hes hating that, and went back to skating.
Call911

• Total Posts : 51
RE: So for all you high school kids... - May 03, 2004 16:29
its not that bad to drees up, kinda hot though. our prom sucked mucho mucho. all you heard all night was loud bass and " shake it like a salt shaka, shake it like a salt shaka" and " ah skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet" . and the fat girls got their groove on. ick. after prom was ok though.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: So for all you high school kids... - May 04, 2004 22:16
we never had a prom. things are different around here. Ah well.
Rampage99

RE: So for all you high school kids... - May 04, 2004 23:05
Not having a prom saves you from a lot of worry, stress, and emotional pain. Trust me...
Rikka

RE: So for all you high school kids... - May 05, 2004 18:08
Oh I believe you, we did have other stress inducing activities when I was in highshool (formals, graduation banquet etc) but nothing at the same level as prom is (or so I am to understand through the wonderful information of mass media)
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: So for all you high school kids... - May 05, 2004 18:25
Yeah, same here. They play the same 3 songs while fat girls all dance together in the center. Its actually pretty lame. And STRESSFULL!!!
Rampage99

RE: So for all you high school kids... - May 05, 2004 20:35
The after party was stressful for me. My date ended up sleeping with another guy(not in a sexual way, but they were hlding hands and he was rubbing her legs and sh*t). It really hurt since it was the first time I had ever gone out with a girl. That' s what I get for asking out one of the best looking most popular girls at school I guess.
Call911

RE: So for all you high school kids... - May 06, 2004 16:10
it is indeed stressful. the fat girls do not help at all either, especially when " baby got back" starts playing, DJs could do us all a favor and just not play that song again, ever. and theres a lot less emotional truama if you pick the right date. and in fact maybe you should start dating the girl before hand that way they dont run off, or just find a girl with a conscience, really hard but doable.
Rikka

RE: So for all you high school kids... - May 07, 2004 04:36
Come on now boys, fat girls deserve to have fun too. That isn' t nice. I am just glad I never had to go through all of that, graduation was only minor stress for me, because by that point I did not give a rat' s @ss.
Call911

RE: So for all you high school kids... - May 07, 2004 15:29
not if they are flinging their" fun" every where. its disgusting. huge girls in dresses several sizes too small, goo going EVERYWHERE!
Xtreme

• Total Posts : 272
RE: So for all you high school kids... - May 11, 2004 20:16
Rampage....dont be nervous man....you' ll be fine. It sounds cliche' , but just be yourself and treat her like a gentleman...it' ll be a great time.
Rampage99

RE: So for all you high school kids... - May 12, 2004 03:17
Read a couple posts posts up. She ended up sleeping with another guy. apparently the nice gentleman type guy wasn' t what she was looking for.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll