Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sonys ps3 shortage issues worsen!!!
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
Sonys ps3 shortage issues worsen!!! - Nov 22, 2006 05:12
Oh my, looks like sony ain' t through with screwing over its loyal fans. IF you havent already got a ps3 yet your chances of picking one up during the holiday season just took a nose dive

Link-

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601101&sid=acYmICIySKBw&refer=japan

More than half the 150 stores checked by Kaufman Bros. said they wouldn' t have enough units to cover preorders, according to a Nov. 16 research note by retail analyst SooAnn Roberts. She predicts Sony will ship no more than 200,000 units to the U.S. this year.

damn!!! thats 10% of the 2 million sony promised by years end and half of what was promised at launch. When i posted before can it get any worse for sony apparently it just did!
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Sonys ps3 shortage issues worsen!!! - Nov 22, 2006 06:41
OUCH! God...OUCH and SONY are now companion words.
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Sonys ps3 shortage issues worsen!!! - Nov 22, 2006 07:22
Where are sony with an annoucement regarding this? Bunch of liars.They ain' t talking the talk now.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Sonys ps3 shortage issues worsen!!! - Nov 22, 2006 10:52
I' ve given up. I' m just totally desensitised by Sony' s failure to provide. It used to actually bug me, but when you see stuff like this every-single-week, you just kind of learn to shrug it off.

If you really support the OLD SONY, like I do, wait for them to provide enough units to go around, and the games and online plan to back them up. Don' t satisfy them with BS business like this.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll