Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Waking into a dream..or dreaming of waking up?
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Waking into a dream..or dreaming of waking up? - Oct 08, 2004 03:44
Have you ever been wide awake...aware that you were wide awake...everything running fine then suddenly BAM! You feel like you just woke up from a dream...

To tell you the truth Im not sure whether Im now awake or that I actually fallen alseep and am currently dreaming... this is the most bizarre feelign ever.

Just prior to waking up or going into a dream whatever happend, I was talkign to my girlfriend. Now in order to figure out if that was a dream or was I actually awake, I asked her if we were just talkin. She said yes just a moment ago but I was acting strange yet unusually like my ownself...

That comment further confused me. So was I sleep walking/talking...had I been in a semi sleep state all day and just now woken up or have I just fallen to sleep and fallin into a dream thats started with me waking up? Am I in a dream or am I awake...

This may take a bit of time to figure out.

The cause of this may be the fact that I get 1-2 hrs a sleep a night. Ive done this for years and never once expeirenced this type of feeling.

So does neone have an explaination for this? Or have I just complety gone insane and now Im slowling losing grip on reality...ahg I need to sleep or wake up or ya i dunno.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Waking into a dream..or dreaming of waking up? - Oct 08, 2004 04:27
yes, yes you are insane!

Seriously, you need some sleep, more than 1-2 hours per night. Perpetual sleep deprevation is very bad for you, as your body and mind are telling you. Get some rest and lay off the cafeine for awhile.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Waking into a dream..or dreaming of waking up? - Oct 08, 2004 04:37
Sounds like you do need some sleep, and this is your body' s way of letting you know...

So, get yourself at least 8 hours of the night-night and we' ll hopefully hear from you tomorrow...
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Waking into a dream..or dreaming of waking up? - Oct 08, 2004 04:48
A lot of people your age only get 1-2 hours of sleep...hell, I can run better the next day with 4-5 hours of sleep than with a full nights rest (sleep more than 8 hours and I want to sleep all day, lol). What it sounds like to me is that you have built up a huge sleep debt. Trust me, I went to my entire last year of high school averaging about 2 hours of sleep a night. Once in awhile you just have to give in and let your body rest. It sounds as if your mind is so tired that you are drifting off into unconsciousness in actually conversations. Take some Nyquill and head to bed dude, everyone needs to rest up sometimes.
MisterJohnny

• Total Posts : 18
RE: Waking into a dream..or dreaming of waking up? - Oct 09, 2004 00:38
that was a good flaming, Mr. Champion Flamer.
yoshimitsu15

RE: Waking into a dream..or dreaming of waking up? - Oct 09, 2004 01:52
Nice way to make a complete ass of yourself in a thread where apparently you have nothing to add to. Why don' t you try the respond button again and this time keep it to the topic instead of as I said above, make an ass of yourself.
MisterJohnny

• Total Posts : 18
RE: Waking into a dream..or dreaming of waking up? - Oct 09, 2004 02:40
just getting to know people. i saw your signature, thought it was stupid, and decided to figure out if you were stupid or just had a stupid signature.
yoshimitsu15

RE: Waking into a dream..or dreaming of waking up? - Oct 09, 2004 06:49

just getting to know people. i saw your signature, thought it was stupid, and decided to figure out if you were stupid or just had a stupid signature.

After reading the majority of your posts, which includes this one I have only one thing to say:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...and I' M the stupid one....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...good one...
Regret in 2010

• Total Posts : 106
RE: Waking into a dream..or dreaming of waking up? - Oct 11, 2004 01:15
good flame. i bet he felt so burned. either youre losing your touch or you just never had one, and i feel its the latter.

and did he ever say you are stupid? he said he decided to figure out if youre stupid or have a stupid signature. he never said which one. ive always believed the second one.
bradley harper

• Total Posts : 172
RE: Waking into a dream..or dreaming of waking up? - Oct 27, 2004 15:58
hey you really should get some sleep at least 6 hours or more. what do you do all night?Do you go on kikizo or something. me i at least need 7 hours of sleep to have a nice day. But what ever you do. DO NOT,DO NOT take sleeping pills or you could get addicted and overdose. now that will suck. sweet dreams

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll