Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Galleon- Islands of Mystery
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
Galleon- Islands of Mystery - Aug 26, 2004 00:59
I just got this rental game and it' s addictive. It' s definitely not the best game around; however, I like the colourful graphics and the fact that you can go just about anywhere you want to explore. You play as Rhama Sabrier, captain of a Galleon ship who embarks on a quest to discover the origins of a mysterious ship that could hold the key to incredible powers. The game is filled with giant monsters (I' ve encountered giant jellyfish, eels and crabs so far), evil slave lords and damsels in distress. You sail to different islands and you have items to find as well as numerous puzzles to sort out. The game is made by the same people who made Tomb Raider. It' s " teen" rated. Doesn' t have shining reviews from anyone, but I still like it.
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Galleon- Islands of Mystery - Aug 26, 2004 01:12
Yeah, I really want to check this title out. But class books are going to run me 400 bucks and I don' t have an extra 40 to spend to check this game out. I wish I could rent it, but my rental spots either haven' t received it yet or won' t be receiving it at all.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Galleon- Islands of Mystery - Aug 26, 2004 15:33
Sounds like it' s worth a rent...

I like giant creatures...to battle against, that is...

Exploration is a very good thing, too!

Thanks, Sharon, for the inciteful look into this hidden treasure...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll