Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 PSP Update + regarding the Ridge Racers (PSP) Review
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
PSP Update + regarding the Ridge Racers (PSP) Review - Jan 06, 2005 02:21
(LOL, Let' s try this again, I tried posting this Wednesday morning from Work and it didn' t take.)

Anyways, as if my anticipation for the game wasn' t already at a fever pitch, reading Adam' s review actually had me wiping a bit of drool from the corner of my mouth. I honestly can' t see any other PSP Racing game beating this one out for quite some time. Hell, Ridge Racer V is still my favorite PS2 racer.

As for the music of Ridge Racers, my favorite Ridge Racer music is from Ridge Racer V, LOVED " Dare Devil" and " Samurai Rocket" , are there any Ridge Racer V-ish tracks in Ridge Racers??

Ahhh,,, It' s been a looong grueling wait for the PSP for me and I just refused to pay/give up the arm & 2 legs that was required to get one sooner from an importer. But with the recent updated NCS price which was finally at the level I wanted it to be at I finally told them to go ahead and send that bad boy when they received their next shipment on the 10th (next week). Imagine how high I jumped into the air when I received an email update that Wednesday afternoon telling me that they received the shipment earlier than expected and will be shipping that sucker out to me on Thursday (Today!) and I' ll get it tomorrow.. (Remember the old TOYOTA commercials that ended with the song, " I know what you do for me Toyota" and the car owners jumping high into the air?? lol). Already have 5 games at home just waiting to be played! Damm I need to finish work on that Time Machine I started work on back in 1995. OR maybe Adam will let me use the one he used to travel back in time to fix the forum that day!

I' ll more than likely be playing the PSP more at work and during the looong bus rides to and from work than I will at home. I' ve already got my frequent *Bathroom breaks* mapped out and found a few cool hiding places in the office, this is gonna friggin ROCK!!!
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 1/9/2005 7:10:51 PM >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message