Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Tony Hawk' s Project 8 GAMEPLAY trailer!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Tony Hawk' s Project 8 GAMEPLAY trailer! - Jul 23, 2006 06:35
The past couple of games have been disturbingly bad. Everything from the cutscenes to the music has sucked something awful. But i enjoyed the first two games on Playstation and the 3rd on Gamecube.

I have friends that skate and a large collection of professional skaters' DVD' s. I don' t skate anymore myself (not since college) but every so often i go to the local skate park with the guys and watch people hurt themselves.

I bought American Wasteland for 360 at launch, played it for 5 minutes then promptly returned it. It was REALLY bad. Project 8 however looks REALLY good.

720p Gameplay Trailer

Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Tony Hawk' s Project 8 GAMEPLAY trailer! - Jul 23, 2006 06:59
All that MoCap is really paying off nicely. Damn shame create-a-park is gone tho as I have an obsession with anything customizable. Curious about create-a-player tho, if it will remain, will the models look just as good? I' m also very happy they dumped out the way they origionally did bails and threw in not just new animations but a rag-doll system as well.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 22 Jul 06 23:00:23 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Tony Hawk' s Project 8 GAMEPLAY trailer! - Jul 23, 2006 07:56

I bought American Wasteland for 360 at launch, played it for 5 minutes then promptly returned it

Good man. I played both Xbox and 360 versions without noticing a difference. Glitching gets interesting in that game though. There' re tons of little issues all over the map that they missed.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll