Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Developers discover new Revolution Feature ...
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
Developers discover new Revolution Feature ... - Apr 26, 2006 19:15
It' s about the controller and it' s :

http://www.revolutionreport.com/articles/read/402

the cool thing is - it' s not the REVOLUTION SECRET that Miyamoto' s been talking about.It seems that Rev' s got some more features people did' t know about.

COOL
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Developers discover new Revolution Feature ... - Apr 26, 2006 19:18

Although Nintendo has remained mum about any final secrets to Revolution, AMN stated, " it' s odd that developers have had access to the feature and information all along, without ever being told to keep the information under wraps."

That sure is odd.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Developers discover new Revolution Feature ... - Apr 26, 2006 20:04
It' s not fact, it' s rumour.

It' s possible that dev' s aren' t allowed to disclose it, ...i mean this rumour hasn' t even come from a developer.

Iwate and Miyamoto said that the controller had another secret, which i' m guessing would be this. It was Harrison who said there may be more than one and obviously if that' s true then this is just one of them leaving something else.

Personally though i' m past speculating about this. However...

< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 26 Apr 06 12:05:35 >
]GaNgStA[

RE: Developers discover new Revolution Feature ... - Apr 27, 2006 05:57
They say it' s from some developer ,it' s actually not that exiting and it definitely isn' t the big secret everyone' s been talking about...or is it? :)
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Developers discover new Revolution Feature ... - Apr 27, 2006 06:03

A source apparently close to Nintendo relayed this information to AMN

Never trust anything that starts like that.

It is however likely that there will be some sort of gyro in the analog attatchment, i mean, they were able to put one in select GBA games (actually in the cart), so it' s nothing too fancy.

I wouldn' t be suprised if this what what they' ve held back, specifically because NONE of the developers have mentioned it whatsoever which they would have done if they were able. It' s just been leaked from somewhere else.

Either that or it' s just another fake rumour and Nintendo ARE shipping Revolution with a visor.
]GaNgStA[

RE: Developers discover new Revolution Feature ... - Apr 27, 2006 06:34
hehehe

I think the big secret is :

When you buy Revolution you get a box ...and you won' t find that fancy system everyone' s been waiting for - the box will hold one AK-47,one box of granades,one Nintendo Army Uniform,one GPS
Unit with location of both Sony and MS,sheet of paper with your objectives and a DVD version of Nintendo Briefing titlted " The world is ours Suckas!1111!!!" .

Yeah I agree it could be a stupid rumour - I don' t think that kind of feature would change much though, so I' d be severely disappointed if that' s THE secret.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll