Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 PS3 EU launch delayed
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
PS3 EU launch delayed - Jan 17, 2007 21:50
...until April, according to CEO Howard Stringer...

What are the goals for this year for PlayStation?
Stringer: I think it' s 6 million units by the end of the quarter, worldwide. And then we have got the European launch in April, which is very important to us. I think we have 20 games out there. I assume we' re going to increase the number of games.

LINK

Missing March would be baaaaaaaadddddd news. Publishers will not very happy at all as March is the most important month after December. If we' re talking the first week them it won' t be so bad, ...anything other than that and Q2 earnings will be affected resulting in share prices dropping.

Ofcourse this could be a sign that it' s going to slip further, but with Sony readying their EU ad campaign i can' t see that happening. They' ll launch even if they don' t have enough units to go around. I said it would be September but if they' re getting ready to start their ad campaign it' ll definitely be before then.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll