Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Samurai Warriors 2 (360)
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
Samurai Warriors 2 (360) - Aug 12, 2006 05:06

....also known as 戦国無双2 (Sengoku Musou 2) in Japan, Koei' s Samurai Warriors 2, much like Dynasty Warriors, has the player mowing down hundreds of enemies in a feudal Japanese Setting...

...features include a maximum of 26 playable characters, character specific special moves and attacks, two player co-op and your own selectable class-specific bodyguards... ...SW2 looks like a pretty strong multi-format rival to 360' s exclusive Ninety Nine Nights (N3)...

...as well as boasting superior visuals, the Xbox 360 version will also support competitive battles between two players across Xbox Live...

This game is still a work in progress but from the videos i viewed, it seems to make better use of 360' s hardware (in a general sense)... ...certainly the backgrounds, and environments have much more life and detail than what i saw from that N3 demo......

...also there might not be as many foes on screen as N3, but SW2' s come across as having some modicum of AI and are pretty individualised... ...it' s combat engine looks to be just as good too, with the game coming across as being more focused on 3rd person adventuring.....

360 Gameplay clips

Hands on write-up

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread