Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 More buying help :)
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
More buying help :) - Nov 16, 2004 15:51
So Ghost Recon 2 and Call of Duty:Finest Hour are comign out the same day (+/- a day). Which one of the games do ne of you all recommend?

Call of Duty screens and movie
Screens
Movie

Ghost Recon 2 screens and movie
Screens
Lone Wolf Mode movie

Both are $50 and I plan to get them for the xbox.
ElectronicsJunkie

• Total Posts : 62
RE: More buying help :) - Nov 16, 2004 16:03
Ghost Recon 2 all the way. I personally just would enjoy it more. The asthetic of this game is the kind that frankly I could get off on. It would make me feel powerful. I have to say that the movie for Call of Duty is better. But here it comes down to whether you want to feel like one person against it all, or one of many fighting for one of the pinacle points of history. I always go for the " I fight alone" mentality, with the precept that my character is and only works with professionals. Therefore, I' d go with Ghost Recon 2. You' d be part of an elite group, trained to eliminate forces in multitudes grander than your own. I like that feeling. Halo gets a lot of it. Metroid Prime gets a whole lot of that feeling. Mario can (depending on the game) get that feeling too. Yeah, Mario. He' s hardcore.
Vincent Cook

• Total Posts : 152
RE: More buying help :) - Nov 16, 2004 18:14
Hmm. Tough call. I would recommend Ghost Recon 2 only because of the super camouflage in the first one which should be in this one! That' s the only reason. But take that away and I would say Call Of Duty all the way!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll