Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What do you do?
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
What do you do? - Jul 02, 2004 04:39
What do you do with games that you beat?
Do they get put back on the shelf and left there or are they used every now and then just because they are there?
If you have a game say #3 and then #4 comes out what do you do with #3?
Just curious
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: What do you do? - Jul 02, 2004 04:51
Depends on how good the game is. If the game is really, really, really good then I' ll keep it for an emotional value. If the game is good but I didn' t really get too much into it I' ll just trade it back in or sell it on Ebay, such was the fate of Chronicles of Riddick.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: What do you do? - Jul 02, 2004 04:58
I replay many of my games if they' re good. So if I had Game #3 for 5 months and beat it a few times and Game #4 comes out, I just play them both. Of course if a game doesn' t appeal much to me then it rots on the shelf for a few months, then I play it once just to be sure that I really hated it, I realize that I do so then I bury it within piles of junk only to dig it out 6 months later to play and remind myself why I hated it.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: What do you do? - Jul 02, 2004 14:16
As everyone else said, if the game is really good I keep playing it regardless if it is outdated. For expample, I still have a Super Nintendo and I still play Super Metroid. It' s a trip.

For the boring games, I trade them in or let them collect dust until my hubby tells me to get rid of them.
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: What do you do? - Jul 02, 2004 14:56
I was just curious because I have been playing Hot Shots Golf 3 and was thinking what I would do with it when #4 came out (and I bought it)
Probably will just keep it around
Xtreme

• Total Posts : 272
RE: What do you do? - Jul 02, 2004 18:05
im a packrat, especially with my games. i cant bring myself to get rid of any of them. so i keep em, sometimes give them to my little cousin.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: What do you do? - Jul 02, 2004 18:53
I' m a huge collector of many things including games. So if a game is really good of course ill keep it and probably play it often. If the game is bad I' ll still keep it but tend to push a lil more out of sight from my good games. Luckily, my good game collection is much bigger then the bad game set. Basically I hardly ever get rid of things which is why I' m often desparate for space.
Solidy_Snake

• Total Posts : 10
RE: What do you do? - Jul 02, 2004 18:54
i replay em all the time, uless there like Rygar or like Bond..but everything else i set em on a shelve and pick and play
PS2Poodoo

• Total Posts : 273
RE: What do you do? - Jul 02, 2004 19:44
me and a few buddies still go crazy over tony hawk 2,3, and 4. It' s fun playing old games that you haven' t touched in a long time. I used to sell my old, unused games until I realized that one day I will want to play them again
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: What do you do? - Jul 03, 2004 03:09
Congrats Poodoo, someone finally beat me in wierdest avatar, lol. Love the new one, its a riot.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: What do you do? - Jul 03, 2004 04:21
Once my gets uploaded by Kikizo we' ll see who has a strange one[:' (]
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: What do you do? - Jul 03, 2004 14:17
It depends on the game, sometimes they sitck around, sometimes they get replay. And sometimes (like in the case of a " 2" and the " 1" has already been well played) they get traded in.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll