Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 SONIC' s BACK!!!!!!
otaku

• Total Posts : 195
SONIC' s BACK!!!!!! - May 16, 2003 21:41
And better then ever, or so it seems. The 1st clip I saw on IGN really excited me, trhe game seemed so fast and fluid. Then moments later I read Adams writeup and my initial fears had disappeared.

I had felt that creating a Playstation 2 version fo the game, and with the Playstation 2 being the least powerfull console, would mean that they would have to develop the game pased on it, and do straight ports to the other consoles. The same way Turok 3 was made. Also I remember Naka saying that Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 would be impossible to port to the PS2. Later he said PSO would also be impossible.

But now after seeing it, I am satisfied for now. It looks set to be a great game. For me, this and Billy Hatcher Stole the show. I cant way ti try the games out, hopefully it will be soon, at the latest at ECTS time. Maybe I might see it at the Tokyo Games Show as well.

If anyone has a link to where I can download (not just stream) Sonic Hero Trailers, please posts the links here as well. I want to have them all!

Thanks For Listening! Time for me to return to revision.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: SONIC' s BACK!!!!!! - May 17, 2003 01:43
Sonic Heroes looks amazing but I' d have to say Halo 2 dominated the show.
diabolicaljf

• Total Posts : 7
RE: SONIC' s BACK!!!!!! - May 17, 2003 01:45
yea, from what i' ve seen (halo 2 video) its obvious to say that the video alone was proof that Halo 2 won the show hands down..
otaku

RE: SONIC' s BACK!!!!!! - May 17, 2003 17:39
Can' t.................... Wait.................... Much................... Longer !!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!
Need............. Naka...................... Interview............... Full................ Details............. A.S.A.P
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: SONIC' s BACK!!!!!! - May 17, 2003 18:14
Dude, it' s up. It is the very first article on the home page and videogame page.
otaku

RE: SONIC' s BACK!!!!!! - May 18, 2003 13:43

Dude, it' s up. It is the very first article on the home page and videogame page.

At the bottom of that article Adam wrote:

We' ll be bringing you the video interview in full asap

Also this seems just to say what was said about the new console. I want to hear what Naka had to say about Sonic Heros, I hope he enlighened us with a bit more information.
Sonic2k4

• Total Posts : 5
RE: SONIC' s BACK!!!!!! - Jun 25, 2003 18:58
BEST.GAME.EVER.

Play On,
Picko

• Total Posts : 5
RE: SONIC' s BACK!!!!!! - Jun 26, 2003 00:43
And it' s about time too, the game looks great so far.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll