Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage!
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 43
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage! - Dec 16, 2006 04:03
Well,it' s not officially,but its all over the web,a belgium MS employ uploaded that at his blog,saying it will show Brutes as playable,and MS shouldn' t attack him cause they didn' t tell him he wasn' t allowed to spread it out.

http://ylag.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!CAE82C0F5878CE58!477.entry

It could be fake and just a person who works for MS who wants spotlight at his blog,but if thats the case, w and he i makes up i lies etc, s he u shouldn' t c have k his work s anymore...
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage! - Dec 16, 2006 04:06
...yeah i read that, but the part about playable Brutes was immediately squashed buy some Microsoft bigwig or something at that same site....
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage! - Dec 16, 2006 04:07
Got your message:
Wii sucks
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage! - Dec 16, 2006 04:08

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Well,it' s not officially,but its all over the web,a belgium MS employ uploaded that at his blog,saying it will show Brutes as playable,and MS shouldn' t attack him cause they didn' t tell him he wasn' t allowed to spread it out.

http://ylag.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!CAE82C0F5878CE58!477.entry

It could be fake and just a person who works for MS who wants spotlight at his blog,but if thats the case, w and he i makes up i lies etc, s he u shouldn' t c have k his work s anymore...

It' s nice to have you back
QuezcatoL

RE: Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage! - Dec 16, 2006 04:22
I said it before i say it again.

My bro was supposed to get the comp,he is getting it instead on sunday,and the pc comp hasnt called me about my new comp yet.

So i have no idea how long/short i will be away after sunday.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage! - Dec 16, 2006 07:59
Bungie' s weekly update confirms this, but they said Brutes will NOT be playable. Thank God/Allah/Me, I hated people playing as Elites as it were, no more playable characters with different arrangements of hit boxes.
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage! - Dec 16, 2006 11:46

Bungie' s weekly update confirms this, but they said Brutes will NOT be playable. Thank God/Allah/Me, I hated people playing as Elites as it were, no more playable characters with different arrangements of hit boxes.

But elites were kickass...I will stand in an arena and fight anyone that dare says Arbiter was not an awesome character.
QuezcatoL

RE: Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage! - Dec 16, 2006 16:06
Arbiter was awesome,and running around with special elites during a covert op and killing flood was awesome,but,the more arbiter the less MC,which i didn' t like.

So yes Arbiter and his mission was awesme,but i wanna end the Halo3 wth just MC,or atleast 95%.
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage! - Dec 16, 2006 16:08
mhe
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage! - Dec 16, 2006 17:40
Hehe... A thread about a trailer that hasn' t been released yet... hehe... that' s like making a commercial for a commercial...

...Just remembered I' ve actually seen a commercial for a commercial

I didn' t really have a problem with playing the alien dude, as I don' t really feel anything for Master Chief, and as the gameplay didn' t differ much, I can' t complain about that. If anything, i guess that the Alien levels was somewhat lesser interesting in level design, but that' s about it... oh, and I didn' t give a rats about his tragic life!

Anyways, as there seems to be a large amount of complaints against him, I don' t think he' ll be too important or make up so much time in H3. Just as there was a reason why Jar Jar didn' t had screentime near to nothing in Star Wars ep 2 and 3
< Message edited by dionysius -- 16 Dec 06 19:22:21 >
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage! - Dec 16, 2006 19:28

ORIGINAL: immortaldanmx

*Looks at Immortaldanmx' s Avatar*

Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage! - Dec 16, 2006 20:46
the flood sucks!
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage! - Dec 16, 2006 21:00
The flood received a coat of grit in Halo 2, and were smarter, and overall more
annoying...

I want to see what the flood will look like in the next installment, they need more
humour as well, like eating each other for sh!ts and giggles, and the little yellow
parasites should have synchronised attacks like surrounding you in a ring, then
all jumping you, and that' s when you use that shield grenade...

The flood need a tad more character..
Bishonen

RE: Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage! - Dec 16, 2006 23:46
...the w flood i suck i s poo u and c are k rubbish s....
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage! - Dec 17, 2006 02:07

But elites were kickass...I will stand in an arena and fight anyone that dare says Arbiter was not an awesome character.

Im not referring to single player, I mean I dont want anything with different hitbox placement in multiplayer.

*Looks at Immortaldanmx' s Avatar*

I love Elites, just not in my multiplayer
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage! - Dec 17, 2006 03:10

If anything, i guess that the Alien levels was somewhat lesser interesting in level design, but that' s about it...

I noticed that too, as they seemed to rely on a lot of repetitious areas strung together in sequence.

As a matter of fact, thinking back on it, it seems like the level design got progressively less interesting in Halo 2 through the course of the campaign. There were some amazing levels near the beginning, but the ones nearer to the end seemed rushed and repetitive.
Bishonen

RE: Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage! - Dec 17, 2006 03:46
...nah man, it' s the middle Vehicular-based levels that suck... .

...in fact the BEST designed level is right at the end, when you beam on to the Covenant Citadel-world and take on the brutes for the first time...

...the first Arbiter level (' Kill the Heretic Leader' ) does come a close second though..

< Message edited by Bishonen -- 16 Dec 06 20:45:35 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage! - Dec 17, 2006 04:15
I agree with Tiz they need to make the Flood AI really smart so they look really dumb.
_Ninja_Protocol_

• Total Posts : 212
RE: Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage! - Dec 17, 2006 05:14
Well, the day it comes out everyone will download so I' ll get it two days later.
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Halo3 trailer coming 20th Dec,with 2.5 min ingame footage! - Dec 17, 2006 05:45
I 100% agree it should be all Master Chief in Halo 3. I just get annoyed when people will compare Arbiter to Raiden...Raiden completely took Solid Snake out of the equation, Arbiter was just a kickass character that played along side Master Chief. (not literally).

But yeah, different Hit Boxes are annoying, I was merely venting my feeling about the above stated. Elites in multiplayer aren' t cool I completely understand that.
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 43

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message