Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Damn Vampirism (Oblivion)
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Damn Vampirism (Oblivion) - Apr 19, 2006 00:39
Damn Damn Damn you Bethesda!

I had made myself a hot little Imperial Thief (pathetic i know). after having played about 10 hours, i contracted vampirism, which in it self leads to a cool quest path, but after getting cured after a lot of work. I find that my looks have changed, i no longer have a pretty face, but i resemble a man, with red around my eyes. This sucks big time and iv almost lost the " want" to play with the character!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Damn Vampirism (Oblivion) - Apr 19, 2006 00:41
Mayby that look will gradually become normal?
After some 3 days?
Vx Chemical

RE: Damn Vampirism (Oblivion) - Apr 19, 2006 00:43
mmmm!

didnt think about that.

Ill check when i get home! :)

Other than that is a fucking great game (cursing to emphasize that a i really mean it)
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Damn Vampirism (Oblivion) - Apr 19, 2006 08:55
I became a vampire the 3rd day you get red eyes and your face gets a bit wrinkly. Only way to stop it is find the cure. But I' d rather be a vampire than not because you get nearly every atribute boosted and the only negatives are a 20% increase in fire damage to yourself and you have to suck someone' s blood every few days or you take sun damage.
< Message edited by locopuyo -- 19 Apr 06 0:56:29 >
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Damn Vampirism (Oblivion) - Apr 19, 2006 11:00
I' m 60 hours into this game. Freaking amazing!!!
Vx Chemical

RE: Damn Vampirism (Oblivion) - Apr 19, 2006 17:04
Well when i loaded the game up this morning, i was my old self again :) Thank god. Its a great game as Rampage said.

I just wish i could get a cloak and still wear my armor!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Damn Vampirism (Oblivion) - Apr 19, 2006 22:02

and the only negatives are a 20% increase in fire damage to yourself

You know oblivion?

It has a lot of FIIIIIAAAJE!!!! :P

mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Damn Vampirism (Oblivion) - Apr 19, 2006 23:34
Once you' re a vampire, you get into a further stage each day that you don' t feed, and you get stronger powers each day, but also the negatives (appearance, burning from sunlight, and being shunned by people) get worse. After the 4th day without feeding, you are a fullout vampire, BUT as soon as you feed you go back to stage 1. So you can keep pushing yourself through the cycle however you want.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Damn Vampirism (Oblivion) - Apr 20, 2006 00:21
I hated being a vampire. To get a major boost in stats and not become a vamp you can also do the shrine quests. I did one that was a practical joker and the end result was raining flaming dogs...bizarre stuff. But the best thing I got from it was the skeleton key boosts your lockpick skill too 100% and it never breaks or deplete in any way. When you complete them all you get a pretty damn big bonus.

I do however have somthing to complain about. After d/l the new quest i played my music while collecting the objects and suddenly the new camps were replaced with massive holes. MASSIVE! I had to restart and make sure not to play music til I finished the quests. I bit annoying but avoidable.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Damn Vampirism (Oblivion) - Apr 20, 2006 01:25
the game seems to have have a fair amount of bugs. I havent played it, and probley wont get to not for a few years anyway. Heres hoping its fully patched by then!
Vx Chemical

RE: Damn Vampirism (Oblivion) - Apr 20, 2006 05:33
The game has a few bugs, but its nothing bad. I have a contuing bug, i completed the first quest in the fighters guild, and the warriors i helped in the mine are always outside a castle when i pay my fine for stealing!
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Damn Vampirism (Oblivion) - Apr 20, 2006 05:58
Ok I may have one of the biggest bugs in the game...I decided to go back and finally continue the main quest. I did the battle for kvatch and was supposed to ask about Martin. I went to get info, but the fucker wont let me talk to him! He says kvatch was built form ruins before thank you or whatever thats it. he turns away and does nothing more. I assume I need to talk to him in order to trigger the next event right?

Can somewhere here tell me where martin is maybe I can find him without the bastards help.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Damn Vampirism (Oblivion) - Apr 20, 2006 09:02
hmmmm I don' t remember, but I just beat the main quest. I still have a bunch of fighters guild stuff left and a couple theives guild then of coures the hundreds of mini quests I never did.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll