Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Waking into a dream..or dreaming of waking up?
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Waking into a dream..or dreaming of waking up? - Oct 08, 2004 03:44
Have you ever been wide awake...aware that you were wide awake...everything running fine then suddenly BAM! You feel like you just woke up from a dream...

To tell you the truth Im not sure whether Im now awake or that I actually fallen alseep and am currently dreaming... this is the most bizarre feelign ever.

Just prior to waking up or going into a dream whatever happend, I was talkign to my girlfriend. Now in order to figure out if that was a dream or was I actually awake, I asked her if we were just talkin. She said yes just a moment ago but I was acting strange yet unusually like my ownself...

That comment further confused me. So was I sleep walking/talking...had I been in a semi sleep state all day and just now woken up or have I just fallen to sleep and fallin into a dream thats started with me waking up? Am I in a dream or am I awake...

This may take a bit of time to figure out.

The cause of this may be the fact that I get 1-2 hrs a sleep a night. Ive done this for years and never once expeirenced this type of feeling.

So does neone have an explaination for this? Or have I just complety gone insane and now Im slowling losing grip on reality...ahg I need to sleep or wake up or ya i dunno.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll