Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Geometry Wars
industrocyberbot23

• Total Posts : 108
Geometry Wars - Jun 15, 2006 04:05
I' ve been playing this quite obsessively recently, and for the first time yesterday got over 500,000. Anyone got tips to break 1,000,000 apart from don' t blink?

SO addictive and soooo hard - annoying as hell and I can' t finish any of my full price games because of it!!
Tim Strickland

• Total Posts : 101
RE: Geometry Wars - Jun 15, 2006 06:13
Try going counter-clockwise, staying away from the middle but not against the walls.

Use bombs! After you get your multiplier up, you will be able to get 100,000 points for another bomb easily!

What else....hmm....shoot the " black hole" things from the left (their gravity pulls from the right)....

Those are three general tips that helped me tremendously....I broke 2.2 mil but haven' t played it in a couple of weeks! Best of luck to you!
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Geometry Wars - Jun 15, 2006 10:06
I was an addict with this game, I haven' t played in a while though. I think my high score is something like 580 000+. My gamer tag is Agent Ghost, if you want to check it out. I have a person in my friends list that has over 1.5 million.
industrocyberbot23

RE: Geometry Wars - Jun 15, 2006 19:50
Thanks to both of you. I' ve started experimenting with triggering the black holes but then letting them suck in the baddies, shotting them back down to size before they explode. Works a little, till those little blue ******** start piling on!!!

I' ll let you know how I get on tonight!
kaoru

• Total Posts : 96
RE: Geometry Wars - Jun 15, 2006 20:05
Man I cannot wait till friday, because I' ll be getting an Xbox360 the $399 sku (yes it' s true kaoru had been left out) and I will be getting my hands dirty on some xbox live arcade and Geometry Wars will be the first, since I' m gonna be new to GW the tips that you guys provided will be very important, thanks.
industrocyberbot23

RE: Geometry Wars - Jun 15, 2006 21:59
Enjoy Kaoru!

I' d recommend Geow Wars, if you like it try Mutant Storm. I also think Hearts is the best online arcade game!

As for full price games, Oblivion is awesome, Ghost Recon is pretty good and good online, as is PGR3. Call of Duty 3 is sweet and pretty popular online too.

If you don' t have Halo 2 I' ve got to recommend it - easily the best online game availble for xboxers, and you' ll get it cheap these days.
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Geometry Wars - Jun 19, 2006 07:17
Yeah I stopped playing Geometry Wars because the little blue fuckers were giving me nightmares.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Geometry Wars - Jun 19, 2006 12:14
I think you mean Call of Duty 2. Pretty sure COD 3 isn' t out yet. If you like fps COD2 is definetly a good buy. PGR3 if you like any racing at all is a must. DOA4 is pretty good and Oblivion is a must have. Marble Blast Ultra is an excellent xbox live arcade game. Geometry wars is awesome too but you can only play it so much.
industrocyberbot23

RE: Geometry Wars - Jun 20, 2006 01:41
Ooops that CoD3 trailer got me overexcited!!

Again cheers guys for the tips, my average score has improved but still haven' t bettered my high score yet... gotta get this 1 million soon!!!!
GamerManX

• Total Posts : 86
RE: Geometry Wars - Jun 20, 2006 21:55
What system was geometry wars on?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages