Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 the dumbest things in video games
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
the dumbest things in video games - Apr 22, 2006 23:29
there are some concepts in design that i would like to see change:

1) i was playing onmiusha 4 lately, as you might expect you are a super hero, however many times in the game, a small tree is blocking your way, heck even a case and to pass through you should really look for another way which is always complicated... and this si just ridiculous even a 5 year old could jump over that tree, can' t they just make a wall blocing the way or some door of some kind so it loks more believable ?? no more complicated stuff just to pass a simple door, heck my sword weight 100 pounds alone...

2) what i hate in rpg' s is the " very" frequent battles, in suikoden 5 which i' m playing now, this is so irritating , every 10s or less a new battle plus the loading for each to start and come back to the game again which take more than 5s, this is very irritating.

3) then comes the kind of game in which when you die, you have to start all over again... it sur makes a lot of pression but it' s stressing and if the game doesn' t have a perfect control , you' ll throw your pad out of the window.

4) camera problems, ome games let you view everything but your character, specialy in hack and slash games or platform, the last game i played that really pissed me off is the latest castlevania.. ps2

what else get on your nerves???

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message