Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Star Wars Episode III. Beware, spoilers aplenty.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
Star Wars Episode III. Beware, spoilers aplenty. - May 24, 2005 19:00
Ok, I warned you, go no further, cause I started this post to talk abou what peole thought of the movie and what it revealed.

I thought it was freakin awsome first of all, the first half a little less so than the last of course, but still top notch star wars. Obi wan and Anakin in partiular were amazing, the way obi-wan kicks anakins ass at the end there, man, way more gruesome than I thought they' d do. I loved it though when anakins sitting there with arm and legs cut off sinking into the lava and he' s just screaming at obi-wan how much he hates him. It explains why vader hates Obi-wan so much!

The absolute best thing about the movie for me though is the revelation yoda makes to obi-wan at the end that qui-gon has learned to speak from the dead and that he wanted obi-wan to learn this. The reason I liked this so much is because it finally explains why obi-wan just drops his light saber and dissapears in his fight against vader. He gives it all up so that he can speak to luke no matter where he his. In fact I now am pretty sure obi-wan didn' t die there at all, rather turned into a different form of the force.

Ok, I' m done geeking out now, post opinions at will.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll