Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Xbox 360 Not Sexy
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Xbox 360 Not Sexy - Jun 18, 2006 03:36
Hey Whets up I been hearing so much about how Sony lie' s Which they do so dose Microsoft but hey its cool so I was at Wal-Mart buying some cds and my bro says hey lets buy an 360 so I say cool go get it and what ever else we need for the 360 so we take it home and forgot to get a game luckily Xbox has an lot of demos out there for download so I guess its cool- anyway let me get to it there not one dam game out that I would spend 60 or hell 40 bucks on. But I do like that ghost recon. But I will give Xbox some credit the graphics look nice. But the game play feels bulky and little choppy on all the games accept ghost recon. And the heat lol man this thing spits out some hot air lol man my pc doesn’t get that hot. but all said and done there I waited a year to get one and I am not happy at all but yeah its cool its just 700 bucks my ass I hope the ps3 doesn’t bull shit me for an whole year. And get some good games out fast. but we will see I can say that the Xbox 360 is an better system than the ps3 because I am able to play it right now we will have to see in November to see the difference between the 2 I want make an judgment like all the other Sony haters but will see. Ps3 will rock I hope if its any thing like the ps2 it will but we will see Oh yeah don’t buy that madden 06 360 version its sucks lol the worst one ever. Sorry for my English it’s not my first lang. Peace out

The 360 is not sexy in no shape or forum

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message