Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 After Thoughts: King Arthur
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
After Thoughts: King Arthur - Jul 08, 2004 05:14
**SPOILERS**

While I enjoyed and were entertained by King Arthur, I must say that with a disclaimer..... because KA was a horribly bad movie. The acting was decent, and there were indeed some emotional moments, but the plot was so incoherent, and the pacing so bad that it made me want to puke. I spent half the movie wondering what the fudge was going on, and when the fudge something important was going to happen. The movie seems to spend no time with the history of Rome, the Saxons, or Britain during that time, and just kinda thrusts you into the story whilst not providing enough background to keep you from getting lost. Aside from a handful of King Arthur' s knights, his crew is not fleshed out at all. Almost no attention is spared to character development or background. The plot loses its way several times, often not bothering to explain what' s going on. And the plot itself simply was not strong enough. But the biggest complaint I have about this movie was that we only got such a small snippet of Arthur' s life. I would of loved for the movie to be a little bit more expansive. Not just in one aspect, but all of them. More of Arthur. More of his background. More passage of time. More fleshed out characters. Just more in general.

At best I give this movie a " C" (and I think I’m being generous).
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: After Thoughts: King Arthur - Jul 11, 2004 06:48
Just came back from watching it.

I dont know how the hell u say this movie sucked???

This movie is awesome.Everything about this movie was good.
< Message edited by russian mobster -- 7/11/2004 6:48:54 AM >
Vysehrahd

• Total Posts : 46
RE: After Thoughts: King Arthur - Jul 22, 2004 20:48
eccept the fact that Guenivier had like... negative boobage... i swear to god i thought she was a man the first time she was in that... costume...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll