Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sex Education
Reznor

• Total Posts : 123
Sex Education - Aug 30, 2004 22:06
Click on the link, then click download and then open it with flash

http://viral.lycos.co.uk/vroot/3012/

It should work this time , sorry
toxicavenger

• Total Posts : 92
RE: Sex Education - Sep 10, 2004 18:08
thats sad. im sorry but... that makes my monkey in the closet cry. but good find. i actually like dave chappelles idea better. make the principal hold an assembly where he has sex with the oldest teacher there, and they are covered in mayonase(SP?) that would make anyone not want to have sex.
< Message edited by toxicavenger -- 9/10/2004 6:09:33 PM >
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
RE: Sex Education - Sep 10, 2004 21:08
ahahahahahaahhaah
Spacepiston

• Total Posts : 164
RE: Sex Education - Sep 11, 2004 04:48
Heh.. sex aint all its cracked up to be. Its not like what you see on TV or on the internet or in magazines. Sure it can be, but for 90% of the people out there its not.

I wish someone would have told me that it wasnt any huge mile-stone in life that " until youve dont it you havent lived" , because I was so eager to experience it myself that it was quite a let down in the end.

Relationships are stronger when you save sex for a real commitment, like marriage. You want someone to love you for YOU not for your body. Ultimately the only person who is really gonna stick around until your married is someone who loves you for you.

Call me crazy but I think thats pretty hard to argue with.
NukeouT

• Total Posts : 40
RE: Sex Education - Sep 13, 2004 05:36
That was sorta funny.

And uGh! i DID not really want to see that.
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
RE: Sex Education - Sep 13, 2004 06:00
damn...I seem to agree with everything Spacepiston posts...I am probably his shadow or he is mine...probably my good twin over there...and NO! I AM NOT the evil twin. I guess boths sides are good twins...

Sex Ed is good for students to learn about STDs. One bad thing about sex ed is that they don' t tell you to not have sex, but rather, have safe sex...now that' s not good.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Sex Education - Sep 13, 2004 14:00
There is nothing wrong with making love and/or having sex. You (and your partner) must be responsible enough to take all necesary precautions.

Important note: Make sure that both you and your partner are ' of age' , or you (or they) could be facing prison time. Just read the news..it' s there almost everyday...

Me, I waited until I was in my late 20' s, because I found no one that I wanted to be the Mother of my children. And, honestly, I wasn' t ready...

Otherwise, it is a wonderfully pleasurable experience that you should only share with your one partner. Being a part of multiple partner encounters can be fun, but pose a significantly higher risk factor for all involved. As such, it is not recommended.

Sex and/or love is a natural part of each person' s life, and should be protected at all costs.

If you have any doubts...wait until you are ready.
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 9/13/2004 2:04:07 PM >
badboy104

• Total Posts : 19
RE: Sex Education - Sep 13, 2004 16:14
i dont have sex

I JUST MASTURBATE
badboy104

• Total Posts : 19
RE: Sex Education - Sep 13, 2004 16:26
OVER FEMALE GAME CHARACTERS

and her on the left
< Message edited by badboy104 -- 9/20/2004 6:05:23 PM >
NukeouT

• Total Posts : 40
RE: Sex Education - Sep 14, 2004 04:11
heh

True true.

Still, not over pixilated synthetic stuff tho..

Anyways yea, sex ed is good and is crucial in stoping spread of viruses like AIDS. For instance Europe is nearly AIDS free, compared to some of the other places in the world, simply because of sex ed.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll