Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Who' s going to be at E3?
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Who' s going to be at E3? - Apr 20, 2005 21:05
I don' t mean " who here is going" . I mean do we know which great Japanese game-industry people might be there? Kikizo needs to get interviews. If the guy who' s responsible for Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2 is there (forget his name off the top of my head, Kikizo MUST speak with him!). Kikizo must also speak with Yuzo Koshiro, even though he probably won' t be there. No excuse.

What questions would you like to see Kikizo ask?

For the Super Monkey Ball guy, I' d like to see asked:
-SMB3 gonna be on Gamecube?
-When?
-Did you realize that Joe Redifer is a huge fan of your games, yet doesn' t have your name memorized?
-Joe Redifer REALLY loves Monkey Target. Please include a new super-fun version of Monkey Target!
-Would you be willing to autograph Joe' s copies of Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2?

For Yuzo Koshiro I' d like to see the following questions asked:
-How does it feel to be out of your coma and making GOOD music again?
-Do you prefer Mac or PC?
-What are your thoughts on the Sega Saturn? Isn' t it awesome?

For Yu Suzuki, ask these questions:
-Shenmue MUST be completed. Joe Redifer freakin' LOVES the series almost more than life itself (probably because as boring as Ryo is, he' s still more exciting than Joe). Will we ever see this completed? Please?
-Why do you pimp Hang-On so much? It sucks! Super Hang-On is way better. Power Drift sucks as well.
-Who was the guy who says " Aaaaaaahhh!!!" . " Get Ready" , " Welcome to the Fantasy Zone" , and " ooof!" in Space Harrier? Is he a cool guy? Can we get his autograph?
-When you win at " Out Run" , a female voice says " Congratulation!" . Shouldn' t that be in plural form?
-Why the same " Checkpoint" voice for Out Run 2 as in Out Run 1? It' s all scratchy and undersampled and shit like that. Please explain.

For Yuji naka, these questions:
-What happened?

That' s it, I guess.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Who' s going to be at E3? - Apr 21, 2005 13:58
I' d ask Peter Moore why he' s even PRETENDING to do anything at Microsoft when he never did anything while he was at Sega ;)..

Alright Alright, I know that' s a bit too harsh but I still can' t believe they dumped Stolar, an ignoramous BUT a man of action and one that always made waves, they dropped him and put Peter " former VP of Reebok shoes" Moore in charge!

Wait, did I just think all of that outloud? hehe
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 22 Apr 05 2:05:38 >
Joe Redifer

RE: Who' s going to be at E3? - Apr 21, 2005 15:40
Tom Kalinske probably had better ideas for Sega than Stolar. Too bad Kolinske (or whatever that ' tards name is) and the head of Sega of Japan (a true moron amongst morons at times) clashed so damn much, even though they were originally good friends. Tom did not wnt to end the Genesis' life when the Saturn started (and thus Sega just GAVE the 16-bit wars to Nintendo, quite literally). Fat lot of good that did them.
Willco

• Total Posts : 76
RE: Who' s going to be at E3? - Apr 21, 2005 17:48
Since I will be there for Kikizo, I will be sure to ask Japanese developers questions in bungled Japanese as to embarass our entire operation! Mwuhahaha!

I' m going to ask Peter Moore to tattoo more stuff to himself.
Terry Bogard

RE: Who' s going to be at E3? - Apr 21, 2005 18:05
And I' m gonna ask Peter Moore what' s with him and Heineken beer. I swear EVERY time I' ve seen him he' s had a green beer bottle in his hand!
Joe Redifer

RE: Who' s going to be at E3? - Apr 21, 2005 19:02
Wilco who are you? Kikizo representatives should be required to post ther names.
Willco

RE: Who' s going to be at E3? - Apr 21, 2005 19:15
<--- The one, the only... Will " The Thrill" Federman.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Who' s going to be at E3? - Apr 22, 2005 07:10
Wilco, can you ask Reggie to give a couple " Hell Ya!!!" ' s?? And maybe get hime to kick someone' s ass on camera?
Terry Bogard

RE: Who' s going to be at E3? - Apr 22, 2005 07:28

And maybe get hime to kick someone' s ass on camera?

and take names!
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Who' s going to be at E3? - Apr 22, 2005 19:34
I very much doubt that Kikizo will disappoint with interviews at this year' s show. We " did" Nagoshi (SMB) last year so perhaps there will be another this year, it depends on what titles are being exhibited I suppose. Whatever though we already have some killer interviews lined up. So stay tuned...!
Willco

RE: Who' s going to be at E3? - Apr 22, 2005 23:59
Oh, not only can I get Reggie to do that, but Adam has given me the go-ahead to put $20,000 worth of half pipes in his home while he' s at E3! Hilarity will ensue! Exclusive Kikizo footage!

The truth is, Adam doesn' t trust me with interviews. I' m too candid. Especially after last year' s incident with J Allard involving the Jell-O pool party, two showgirls, a Xbox and a ferret.

In fact, am I allowed back this year, Adam?
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Who' s going to be at E3? - Apr 24, 2005 16:13
yeah shenmue 3! wooo!

Joe you should ask adam to give Yu Suzuki your autograph!, then he would certainly remember you.. and your questions.
Joe Redifer

RE: Who' s going to be at E3? - Apr 24, 2005 16:55
Adam will you give Yu Suzuki my autograph?

Also, I don' t want to hear any questions about portable systems. They are boring. Consoles are where it is at.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll