Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Platformer Gamers Rejoice!!!
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
Platformer Gamers Rejoice!!! - Oct 05, 2004 19:29
I don' t know about you folks, but I have been waiting like forever for this Spyro game...

If you like platform games, you' ll absolutely love Spyro!

Read the article and comment freely...

Spyro: A Hero' s Tail spins gold

VU Games' platforming purple dragon is poised to return to consoles in November.
VU Games has announced that Spyro: A Hero' s Tail has gone gold and is ready to set consoles ablaze this November. The action platformer, developed by UK-based Eurocom Entertainment Software, will be available for the Xbox, PlayStation 2, and GameCube. The game will have an " E" for everyone rating and cost $49.99.

" Everyone' s favorite purple dragon has allied himself with old friends and recruited new ones in a humorous adventure spanning lush dragon realms that gamers of all ages will certainly enjoy," said Michael Pole, EVP of worldwide studios, VU Games.

This latest adventure sees Spyro thwarting the attempts of the Evil Red Dragon to take over the Dragon Realms and the world. Five new playable characters, new breath attacks, and new power-ups help the lighthearted lizard conquer obstacles and save his homeland. Recently, GameSpot had its own hands-on encounter with the beast.

By Tim Surette -- GameSpot

fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Platformer Gamers Rejoice!!! - Oct 05, 2004 19:48
I' m not really into platformers myself, but if you are, you should also check out the newly released Sly 2. It' s getting GREAT reviews everywhere.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Platformer Gamers Rejoice!!! - Oct 05, 2004 20:14
Thanks, fathoms. I will certainly check Sly 2 out...

< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 10/5/2004 8:14:24 PM >
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: Platformer Gamers Rejoice!!! - Oct 06, 2004 03:28
I' m mostly into RPGs but lately have taken a liking to platformers.
I am currently enjoying Maximo: Ghosts to Glory - even though it is quite frustrating at times.
Never really was a fan of Spyro but I am looking into gettig the two Sly cooper games, and the rest of the ratchet & clank and Jak series
Regret in 2010

• Total Posts : 106
RE: Platformer Gamers Rejoice!!! - Oct 06, 2004 04:59
i played spyro: enter the dragonfly for gc and almost died of boredom, therefore i am not too excited
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Platformer Gamers Rejoice!!! - Oct 06, 2004 05:02
Platformers are one of my most favorite genres.. I totally missed out on the Spyro experience so I' m always keeping an eye out for that Spyro game that will officially introduce me to the series. Maybe this will be it.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Platformer Gamers Rejoice!!! - Oct 06, 2004 13:48
Jak & Daxter, Sly Cooper, Ratchett and Clank and Crash Bandicoot are my favs in this area. I didn' t take to Spyro so much, but my kids liked the purple guy.
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Platformer Gamers Rejoice!!! - Oct 07, 2004 03:24
Whoo I love Platformers sooo much.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages