Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 DO NOT BUY THE NEW LARA CROFT!!!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
DO NOT BUY THE NEW LARA CROFT!!! - Apr 05, 2006 04:04
What a crap game,i can only imagien how little it would sell if it had a man instead of her.
Wow lara panties is shown,and she wear minimal cloths and you can change the cloths in the manor,and her breast moves sometimes when she move fast,and she sweat and get wet,what a great game....

FFS!!!

The action is horrible,you can take like 1000 bullets,the enemy like 8,doesnt matter if you aim and shoot a HS,it counts as much as a hit in the feet,so basically 5 feet shots can be better then 3 headshots...Also your bullets can' t reach an enemy in 20 m,you have to be in 10 m range....lol.
TT

Sure its cool to look at lara when she makes her stunt,and they use the action event system or whatever to call it,thats in shenmue,where you press up,down or mayby right,in a cutscene and watch lara does pretty stunt,but thats all that is good,the game is medicore at best.

These pics was taken with a pc with everything on,but the next gen settings,like pixel shader 3.0 that 360 gonna have.
And with 1024' 768 reso with AA.

A close up when she was going to the party...

To far distance,bullet wont reach enemyes from this distance.

Swinging is quite fun...

takes like 10 shoots...

laras mansion...

this too...

MGS feature? you wish,the enemy sometimes walk into walls and aim at it... :S also they can find you even if your behind them.

wtf...?!

If we couldn' t look at this and instead had to look at this...

This crap game had got 2/10

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message