Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Seed of Chucky/Child' s Play 5
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Seed of Chucky/Child' s Play 5 - Jul 04, 2004 17:59
Director: Don Mancini - He is also the screenwriter who also screenwrote all the origional child' s play movies.

Cast:
Billy Boyd (voice of Glen son of Chucky)**Billy played the other hobbit in Lord of the Rings
Brad Dourif (voice of Chucky)
Jennifer Tilly (voice of Tiffany)
Redman, Hannah Spearitt, John Waters

Premise: Following the events of ' Bride of Chucky,' killer dolls Chucky and Tiffany are now faced with the challenge of raising their child, Glen, becoming a family of killer dolls.

Release Date: October 22, 2004
IMO
The first Child' s Play was origionally a horror movie one of many that came out of the 80' s. When I was younger the movie scared me shitless. Now with the release of 4 (bride of chucky) the movie made a turn from pure serial killing horror to horror COMEDY! I dont know if it was for better or worse, but I do know that it wasnt as good as the first 3. This one will probably be another downer.
Smiaras

• Total Posts : 49
RE: Seed of Chucky/Child' s Play 5 - Jul 05, 2004 19:58
1 and 2 are banned in UK and Ireland still unfortunately
jabronibasher

• Total Posts : 119
RE: Seed of Chucky/Child' s Play 5 - Aug 08, 2004 16:42
1 and 2 are banned? just last week( i think ) i saw childsplay 2 on sky movies. watching that i cant believe how scared i was of that freak doll. though it pales in comparison too that clown in IT. I hate clowns.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Seed of Chucky/Child' s Play 5 - Aug 09, 2004 00:57
They are not banned because of the violence or carnage They are banned because they are CRAPPY movies! Trust me UK, you' re not missing anything.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Seed of Chucky/Child' s Play 5 - Aug 18, 2004 17:13
The Chucky movie series is excellent!

Yeah, these movies are not the high-budget kind that either bore or excite you. They are the lower budget kind that have become cult classics...

That explains all those foreign films (my friend likes those) that have bored me to near-death[:' (]...they are not allowed to be viewed in Europe, so they dump them here in the States.

Don' t get me wrong...American companies make their share of REALLY bad movies, but they don' t ban them here because of that fact.

Let the viewer' s vote them ' in' or ' out' ...
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 8/18/2004 5:13:51 PM >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message