Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Quez goes HD quez angry
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Quez goes HD quez angry - Aug 26, 2006 20:26
So first of all my webstore the biggest in Sweden sended me wrong stuff,i wanted a DVI to vga adapter,they sended me a 10m DVI cable.

What bunch of retards,luckily i have the receipt that shows the name on what i wanted and what i got and its totally wrong.

Nvm.

However i got my HD VGA cable to my 360,ofc it doesnt work for my LCD-HDTV since it has DVI output.

So i use my computer screen.

And play some games i HD,i played FN3,Ob,N3 and Doa4.

First of all,OB looks better so does FN3,however there is some small jaggies,and if you only have a 17-21 inch comp screen,its not worth it.

Play on your Stv if you have 480p.

My HDTV with 480p gaved a lot better experience,and the diffrence was impossible to tell from :S
Ofc i only played the prison part in OB.

In doa4,it looked good,everything was sharp,but,so was it on my 480p also...

No,the diffrence came in N3 which in HD shine,when you have tousands of goblins near you,each enemy has a clear line and straight line on them and its very easy to see a diffrence on who is who in a huge epic battle with HD.

So HD in N3 was great,it looked a bit sharper overall in terms of everything and you see each enemy easy even in huge battles.

Yay!1 n3 in hd = 9/10.

However my test clearly shows that if you have anything above 26 inch and espeically widescreen and its a good tv,its far better then 1024' 768 with a 17-21 inch screen.
Now i kow HD starts in 1280' 720 or 1280' 1024.
And i tried both.

With 720 your screen get fucked up if you dont have a widescreen.
And i didn' t see much difrence in 1280' 1024 tbh.
As i would easily had in any pc game.

for me HD on a small TFT was like 6 or 7/10 clearly a big STV with widescreen is better.

And no,im gonna unplug by 19inch TFT from my 360 now and keep on using my TV until i get my fukking adapter,480p>1024' 768 on a small tv.

My conclusion is that Ken kutargi is a big fag and blu.ray sucks,and ps3 is overpriced.

However mgs4 will kick ass,since kojima kick ass.

Also Sakaguchi owns.
But i dont like snickers.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 26 Aug 06 12:41:06 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message