Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The network formaly known as Playstation hub is now called....... nothing
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
The network formaly known as Playstation hub is now called....... nothing - Oct 19, 2006 01:07

Before I get into the details I think it’s important really to first describe what our philosophy is with regards to the network platform for the console. PlayStation 3 is obviously designed to go online on day one out of the box. It’s designed from the ground up to be a network console.

What we don’t do however is have a brand name for the network service, you know, like PlayStation Online or PlayStation Live, and this is because we don’t we don’t see a “PlayStation offline”.

Say what? Sony does a lot of drugs!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: The network formaly known as Playstation hub is now called....... nothing - Oct 19, 2006 02:32
That' s a nice statement, It really is, but that' s about as cosmic as saying " we don' t care about market shares" . It' s not dumb, it' s just way too vague to be smart. (normal people call it a philosophy)
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: The network formaly known as Playstation hub is now called....... nothing - Oct 19, 2006 03:27
I don' t get it.
Vx Chemical

RE: The network formaly known as Playstation hub is now called....... nothing - Oct 19, 2006 03:29
we dont get it! So when i tell a guy where to get a demo for the game? what should i tell him?

So any of you thinking MS might go make XL gold free? maybe reward the remaning days of subscription with MS points!
Gaius IV

• Total Posts : 139
RE: The network formaly known as Playstation hub is now called....... nothing - Oct 19, 2006 06:54
We' ll see how sony' s idea turns out next month with their online system
Impreza_Natalie

• Total Posts : 26
RE: The network formaly known as Playstation hub is now called....... nothing - Oct 19, 2006 06:55
sony for dead.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: The network formaly known as Playstation hub is now called....... nothing - Oct 19, 2006 07:04
Get de fya an' we burn dem' ..
Nitro

RE: The network formaly known as Playstation hub is now called....... nothing - Oct 19, 2006 07:28
Sony employees are Devil worshipping Druids!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: The network formaly known as Playstation hub is now called....... nothing - Oct 19, 2006 07:32
WTF?

these sony guys are retarded...
Nitro

RE: The network formaly known as Playstation hub is now called....... nothing - Oct 19, 2006 07:33

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

WTF?

these sony guys are retarded...

Quez!

Dude, i demand an explanation as to where you' ve been and why you haven' t been on XBL!!!

Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: The network formaly known as Playstation hub is now called....... nothing - Oct 19, 2006 07:39

RE: The network formaly known as Pla... (in reply to Vx Chemical)

we dont get it! So when i tell a guy where to get a demo for the game? what should i tell him?

So any of you thinking MS might go make XL gold free? maybe reward the remaning days of subscription with MS points!
That would be great, but I don' t think any of us here really know enough to make a good estimation as to if or when. I' d predict they would, they' ve countered everything else Sony' s done in the past.

Quez!

Dude, i demand an explanation as to where you' ve been and why you haven' t been on XBL!!!
Didn' t it have something to do with your TV? Or am I just making up memories, again.
< Message edited by Eddie_the_Hated -- 18 Oct 06 23:39:35 >
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: The network formaly known as Playstation hub is now called....... nothing - Oct 19, 2006 07:59

I dont see MS doing it because i dont see Sony keeping online play free for long after all the investments they' re making in the PS3.
Vx Chemical

RE: The network formaly known as Playstation hub is now called....... nothing - Oct 19, 2006 14:12

sony for dead.

Impreza Natalie the resurrection! Wasnt you the girl Quez scared away? (theres been more)
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: The network formaly known as Playstation hub is now called....... nothing - Oct 19, 2006 14:16

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

Quez!

I think Quez is being a superhero (there goes my alarm, but it doesn' t know I am
already awake), Quez, we want answers!!!!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll