Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The Bourne Supremacy IMO
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
The Bourne Supremacy IMO - Jul 25, 2004 15:49
Before reading just note I' m a bad writer but the point is clear

Well for awhile there I thought sequals were finally turning out to be better then the origionals. This movie quickly went back to the traditional theme.The first wasnt the greatest movie ever but it had a decent story and good fight scenes and a nice car chase. This movie however was slow and the editing was horrible.

You' ll often find yerself thinking you need glasses with all the blurred shots. It is especially annoying when the camara stays zoomed up close during a fight.
Also the use of a shaky cam was very badly done. A shaky cam is used during a scene thats are intense usually... here it is damn near used at all the times. Gave me a headache.

The story was ok for the most part but the directing and everything else was just poor poor poor. The last time I saw ppl walk out was when I saw Cabin Fever and 3 elderly ppl went out and threw up (one of them did at least).

4/10

It had it' s moments but those moments were often ruined by bad editing. Also the movie moved extremely slow, way to slow for a supposed action flick. The slow pace might be a result of me playing Midnight Club 2 latly and watching I,Robot and Spiderman-2 previously. Either way it was still boring beyond all things.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 7/25/2004 3:55:13 PM >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message