Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Babes = Hot
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
Babes = Hot - Feb 23, 2003 21:10
We need to get some babes chat going as a way to wind down after serious games chat. We have some great babes lined up for Kikizo this week. Sure you can find them anywhere - but who cares. When we' ve got a few more, we' ll start a ranking system.

I am betting Shakira will be tops for a long time. I am also planning to show off at a later stage, about the percentage of the featured babes I have actually met / encountered in real life.

However, I suspect somebody will try to rival this prestigious status...

It' s also going to be ACE when people start sending in their ' Readers Babes' - that' s going to get some serious rivalry going about who knoes the finest girls - we' ve had a couple already...
shade

• Total Posts : 77
RE: Babes = Hot - Feb 23, 2003 21:25

I am also planning to show off at a later stage, about the percentage of the featured babes I have actually met / encountered in real life.

However, I suspect somebody will try to rival this prestigious status...

^ Not only will i rival this prestigious *ahem* status but i will take it a step further by not only ' Showing Off' about the percentage of the featured babes that i have actualy met & encounterd in real life, but the percentage that i have had intimate relations with .. hehee .. Video evidence avaliable after a good few hours of editing and super-imposing my handsome features onto the footage ..

Shakira is nice, but at the moment i have to say Avril Lavigne realy does it for me .. *Umph!* ..

..::GhOZt::..
MattThomas

• Total Posts : 30
RE: Babes = Hot - Feb 23, 2003 21:33
Avril Lavigne is a cutie, but I wouldn' t consider her in the same league as Shakira. The Lebanese and Spanish mixture is a winning combination, and Shakira shows off why time and time again. She' s simply stunning.

There' s tons of hot babes out there... so many I couldn' t even begin to name them. Mind you, I still believe with multi-million dollar stylists, hair dressers, fitness personnel and that whole scene, almost any girl can look like the next Britney Spears. That' s the way I think, and probably because Ive seen pictures of Pamela Anderson as well as other superstar divas without make-up on, and it' s not a pretty scene.

Thumbs up to babes!

- Matt
.BigRedMachine.

• Total Posts : 17
RE: Babes = Hot - Feb 26, 2003 13:57
Where would be without babes here...
But I do wish the Dutch girls would get some more attention, they' re truly one of the hottest of this planet!
Don' t believe me? Check my number one in the top 10 topic...
shmoo

• Total Posts : 20
RE: Babes = Hot - Feb 27, 2003 15:44
I' m a great admirer of the Netherlands in general. I' ll take six girls, some great art and an Amstel Light to go please.
BigRedMachine

• Total Posts : 127
RE: Babes = Hot - Feb 27, 2003 17:19
Now here' s a guy who kicks a$$!
You' re cool man!

WOW! WAIT!?!?!?!?! Did you day Amstel Light?
Dude! No way! Amstel Light is like horsepee compared to other Dutch beer! [:' (]
GROLSCH all the way! At least drink Amstel 1870....
shmoo

RE: Babes = Hot - Feb 27, 2003 19:24
Well, Amstel Light beats Bud Light. At least it' s not American piss water. In the States we get the crappy import version of Heineken. Can' t say I' ve had a Grolsch.

Thankfully I took the Heineken brewery tour when it was a couple guilders to drink all you could in 45 mins and got free cheez doodles to boot. That and people blazing up right in the damn brewery. Now they give you a couple coupons for some quick sips and it costs five times as much. Lucky me, I guess.

For the English readers, who have good taste in beer (this excludes Doree), what do you lot think of Boddington' s? I found a good local pub with excellent fish n chips and they had Boddington' s on tap. I absolutely loved it.

skurf

• Total Posts : 85
RE: Babes = Hot - Feb 28, 2003 00:39
I don' t know if any of y' all read/look at Playboy, but a few months back they had the most gorgeous cover-girl. She was half Japanese and half German. She was the one in purple poka-dots and the hottest chick EVER. You' ve got to do a feature on her, whatever her name might be.
Kabuki Magnifico

• Total Posts : 24
RE: Babes = Hot - Feb 28, 2003 04:24
if you' re serious about the babes list, than you can' t go wrong with the essential hot babes trio of..
1. Yana Cova

2. Zdenka
3. Lisa Gleave

< Message edited by Kabuki Magnifico -- 2/28/2003 7:50:07 AM >
BigRedMachine

• Total Posts : 127
RE: Babes = Hot - Feb 28, 2003 13:00
Zdenka? That REALLY sounds like some sort of Russian crackwhore....
Correct me if I' m wrong.

(That means: gimme pics!)
Shiek Abdul III

• Total Posts : 26
RE: Babes = Hot - Feb 28, 2003 14:51
She is *faaaaaaaaaaaaantastic*.

More please.

Best babes for me would have to be:
Charlize Theron,
Shannon Elizabeth,
Tera Patrick,
my eldest Camel " Shakira the second"
shmoo

RE: Babes = Hot - Feb 28, 2003 18:41
Neato. My brother' s best friend (Evan Seinfeld of the band Biohazard - also plays Jaz Hoyt on Oz) is engaged to Tera Patrick. I kept thinking of how to introduce myself. " I' ve always admired your work" was the classiest I could come up with. You don' t want to hear the other ones.
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Babes = Hot - Feb 28, 2003 18:48
Oh, but I DO want to hear the other ones.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Babes = Hot - Apr 30, 2003 20:57
The woman to beat ALL women!

Hilary!!

Clinton!!
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 4/30/2003 8:58:02 PM >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages