Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The game I like Most
Sandy

• Total Posts : 1
The game I like Most - Apr 19, 2006 01:33
I like the Max Payne game series and eager for the release of the part 3 in India. I like these games because of the theme of this game is related to our life which i like most. Wish that these type of games are made more n more to give the gamers like me a fresh feeling of air from the monotonus daily life.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: The game I like Most - Apr 19, 2006 01:51
Are they making a 3rd Max Payne? i havent heard about it yet. I really liked both games, it has a nice way of telling the story.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: The game I like Most - Apr 19, 2006 02:16
I think remedy who made Max payne serie sold the rights to rockstar games,btw they work on Alan wake at the moment.

Just search for " ALAN WAKE" its coming on p3/xbox360 and look great.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: The game I like Most - Apr 19, 2006 02:40
Alan Wake hasnt been updated since last e3, but I am really looking forward to it. Next Generation needs new ip' s.

Oh, if you loved Max Payne You should be happy to hear about the Movie being made, well, its in script right now but it will be out some time in 2007/2008. Max Payne 3 is going to be after Alan Wake more than likley, to tie in with the Movie.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll