Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 2 Viva Pinata TV episodes on Marketplace
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
2 Viva Pinata TV episodes on Marketplace - Aug 26, 2006 09:14
It says sneak peak but its a good 10-15 minutes in length each. Anyways its about on par with other kids shows out there. The CGI is just below that of Jimmy Neutron' s but certainly a bit better then other CGI made shows I' ve seen. The humor is pretty basic nothing that' ll make you laugh out loud or anything.

Kids will probably fall into just as easy as any other show. The thing is some of those other shows adults can enjoy as well, but this ones audience is gonna be pretty much only kids.

I can see how it ties in with the games but I think it might just be a bit too obvious almost like an early mounring kids show that teaches you about colors and stuff. However thats the thing. if your kid has been itching to play you 360 but you cant seem ti find anything for them that youd wanna subject them too, well here' s your answer.

This game is feeling a very huge gap. And if Microsoft wants to open up their market this certainly is a very promising way of doing so.

Those who have kids should check it out and see how they react to it then come back here and tell us your veiws on it whilst sharing it with your kid/s. Im probably gonna have the daycare kids have a go at it and see what they think.

Like I said this is purly for the kids and/or family. And its nice to know that the xbox will have somthing for that market.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll