Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 ICO 2 - It' s time Kikizo or SOMEBODY kicked up a stink.
Silas

• Total Posts : 28
ICO 2 - It' s time Kikizo or SOMEBODY kicked up a stink. - Aug 30, 2005 10:27
WHEN is the exquisite looking Shadow of Colossus (aka Ico 2) going to make it to the shops?? Particularly in the UK? I was digging around in my bedroom and found the copy of Edge magazine which highlighted it on the front cover - imagine my shock and disgust when I realised that it was back in October that I' d been reading about it, and here we are very nearly a whole year later and still no real news!

The various online retailers still have it as TBC and TBA and TB-up-your a$$, and it' s really p' ing me off.
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: ICO 2 - It' s time Kikizo or SOMEBODY kicked up a stink. - Aug 30, 2005 10:30
It' s not a sequel to Ico 2.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: ICO 2 - It' s time Kikizo or SOMEBODY kicked up a stink. - Aug 30, 2005 12:00
But it' s made by the same developers of Ico!!!!

That being said, I can' t wait for Way of the Warrior 2 (aka Jak and Daxter 4).
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: ICO 2 - It' s time Kikizo or SOMEBODY kicked up a stink. - Aug 30, 2005 12:20

But it' s made by the same developers of Ico!!!!

Compare chrono trigger with FF6.
Same people behind it...
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: ICO 2 - It' s time Kikizo or SOMEBODY kicked up a stink. - Aug 30, 2005 12:33
Erm... it' s out soon. Probably.

Oh. Actually Gamespress lists the UK release as Q1 2006, and retail dates are sketchy.

IGN says: US: October 18, 2005 and Japan: September 30, 2005

Their Europe date (Oct) is probably out of date. But who knows. I can' t be bothered to find out.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: ICO 2 - It' s time Kikizo or SOMEBODY kicked up a stink. - Aug 30, 2005 14:08
I' ve heard the october release date floating around for a North American release. Both EGM and IGN have said this. Since I live in North America I am happy, as this is pretty much the only game left I' m looking forward to this year. I can also laugh at all the people from Europe and say nah nah nah nah nah. nah nah.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: ICO 2 - It' s time Kikizo or SOMEBODY kicked up a stink. - Aug 30, 2005 14:59
First i get forced into the army 2006 in january,then ff12 get delayed to somewhere in 2006 march in japan,then this?

When im in the forest looking for mushroom to still my hunger,you guys play great games...
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: ICO 2 - It' s time Kikizo or SOMEBODY kicked up a stink. - Aug 30, 2005 17:51

Compare chrono trigger with FF6.

I know, that was my whole point with Way of the Warrior. It was the first game ever made by Naughty Dog, so wouldn' t every other game ever made by them be a Way of the Warrior sequel? Of course not. I don' t even know why people say Ico 2.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: ICO 2 - It' s time Kikizo or SOMEBODY kicked up a stink. - Aug 30, 2005 21:05

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

First i get forced into the army 2006 in january,then ff12 get delayed to somewhere in 2006 march in japan,then this?

When im in the forest looking for mushroom to still my hunger,you guys play great games...

The Army, huh? Well, you' ve still got plenty of time if your starting in January, and from what I hear, those army joes are into video games too!

Good luck with that, anyways!
Silas

• Total Posts : 28
RE: ICO 2 - It' s time Kikizo or SOMEBODY kicked up a stink. - Aug 31, 2005 02:15
It' s not called Ico 2 only because it' s made by the same people, it' s nicknamed Ico 2 because it carries on Ico' s unique gaming style and beautiful artistry, whilst telling a different story.

Thanks for the input, Adam, though I can see that Kikizo isn' t exactly going to man the barricades on this one! At any rate, it seems that as nobody has a single date right, nothing is likely for the next two or three months at any rate. *sigh*

Afterthought: They damn well better not make this a PS3 exclusive!
< Message edited by Silas -- 31 Aug 05 10:16:33 >
Stephen Rowley

• Total Posts : 75
RE: ICO 2 - It' s time Kikizo or SOMEBODY kicked up a stink. - Aug 31, 2005 07:05
Nah it' ll be PS2 still, no worries.

Besides, wouldn' t you prefer they took the time to get it right, considering how much those who played Ico loved that game, rather than just release it asap only for it to disappoint?

It' s not like it' s already out in Japan and we' re waiting for it in the west, like with Katamari; the whole world is waiting.

And hey, this year we still have the following to look forward to:

Ummm,...?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread